STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Tight shorts. Tight shirt. Wrist wraps. Elbow wraps. .... u may as well put a spring on your chest.... doesnt count

:rofl:

Even if he touched his chest, he didn't prove he was 125 pounds. I find that claim dubious.

He posted a scale pic above.

Definite props for getting 90lb Dumbbells and 225 up at that weight but he claimed he could hit a lot more. I probably sound like a hater but I swear I'm not hating at all. Just saying he still didn't do what he said he could. Still VERY impressive at that weight though

I was mad at myself. If u watch the video u see the last rep when I went down. They rocked at the bottom. Every time that happens. It's over.

. As promised didnt feel like maxing out. So 225 for 5 was good. Just posed one rep. 90lbs could've got more reps but last one didn't control on the way down. I bet y'all thought I was a tall lanky dude. Naw I'm short.

Good sh**t really impressed for your body weight , don't listen to any of these dudes .

Yes, I am Big Daddy.

Amel don't post any vids cause he just uses the bar :lol:
u gotta say no homo man. U talking to a bunch of dudes calling yo self big daddy. Haha. Amel the crossfitter guy right? Do they even bench?

Last edited:
Yes, I am Big Daddy.

Amel don't post any vids cause he just uses the bar
laugh.gif
you're so mean lmao 

u gotta say no homo man. U talking to a bunch of dudes calling yo self big daddy. Haha. Amel the crossfitter guy right? Do they even bench?

Nah bro I'm white so I don't have to say it :lol:

I don't think they bench for actual CrossFit but maybe for accessories.

Has anyone tried intermittent fasting? Results? any pointers?

I'm looking into it more and more and it looks like something I might try. I am in decent shape but I have fat to burn.

I'm looking into it more and more and it looks like something I might try. I am in decent shape but I have fat to burn.
just remember that IF is just a tool to help keep cals in check while providing better satiety and the mental comfort of eating bigger meals. you still have to keep your cals under maintenance. the fast doesn't accelerate fat burning or target bodyfat. i've had good and bad experiences. sticking to my meal plan was great. lost weight nicely. eating whatever i wanted in a 6 hour window didn't work for me. when mealtime finally rolled around, i would eat like a pig and keep going. each monday when i weighed myself, either i gained weight or didn't lose anything. finally i just stopped. bottom line: cals in vs cals out.

just remember that IF is just a tool to help keep cals in check while providing better satiety and the mental comfort of eating bigger meals. you still have to keep your cals under maintenance. the fast doesn't accelerate fat burning or target bodyfat. i've had good and bad experiences. sticking to my meal plan was great. lost weight nicely. eating whatever i wanted in a 6 hour window didn't work for me. when mealtime finally rolled around, i would eat like a pig and keep going. each monday when i weighed myself, either i gained weight or didn't lose anything. finally i just stopped. bottom line: cals in vs cals out.

Thats some good insight, thanks man.

what about the supps? If I'm gonna hit the gym before the window will taking preworkout (or post workout after gym) kill the fast?

I want to get as much info as possible before I actually do it

Take BCAAs to minimize the catabolism. Some people workout fasted, proven to burn more calories that way but again until you get used to it you might be lacking energy and groggy and most importantly don't want to muscle-waste overdoing it. If you just really want to jump into it, look into Joel Marion's programs, esp "The Fastest Fat Loss Week Ever," or something like that. It's IF every other day plus hellish workouts :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom