STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

yea but the man still hit the reps. ok he didn't 10, ok he didn't touch his chest.
what he did still counts in my book.
lol OK so I didn't touch my chest. I go deeper than a lot of people in my gym doing what I call uptown and downtown reps. I said I leave a inch or two. Ain't do what dlb did in that video too

I doubted the man myself. especially after him huffing up his chest about not wanting to take the weights down 3 benches.. but he did it .. respect and salute Future

I doubted the man myself. especially after him huffing up his chest about not wanting to take the weights down 3 benches.. but he did it .. respect and salute Future
it's hard enough to control the 90s db. U see how long that rack is. Haha man too much energy

Well color me impressed. At 124lbs props my dude. To be honest i was expecting some quarter reps of 90s for 5 or something. So regardless of what people call actual reps this is def more than i thought he was going to pull off

Don't count for the money but it was still solid. Props for benching 225 at 123 though. If I remember correctly he said you had to post a scale pic with a spoon and a vid benching 245 or 255 or whatever you said.

The same foams i wore in the video

You didn't bench double bodyweight though. Iono if there's a time limit but come through with the video next week and get that money pleghboi

Props homie, I'll eat my words as well. Wasn't exactly what you said but those numbers are pretty impressive for your size. 

Props homie, I'll eat my words as well. Wasn't exactly what you said but those numbers are pretty impressive for your size. 
real talk

half these other clowns commenting aint never post none of their lifts or stats either.

Lol preciate it. I know y'all was like he aint gonna post it. I would've thought the same. But I think it's my height that helps out a lot... I remember when I started 2 yrs ago barely could bench 5-10 lbs in each side. I was embarrassed to go

anyone try muscle egg? About to pull the trigger on this variety pack but I don't know yet

Last edited:
No that doesn't count, sorry :lol:

It is close to double bodyweight but you didn't touch your chest which is a no no.

My bet still stands though if you hit it and touch your chest.

. As promised didnt feel like maxing out. So 225 for 5 was good. Just posed one rep. 90lbs could've got more reps but last one didn't control on the way down. I bet y'all thought I was a tall lanky dude. Naw I'm short.

smokin.gif
 if you tuck your elbows in a little more you'll be hitting a full rom no problem.

For forearms and wrists seizing up, you can throw on some wrist wraps to aid but doing some basic wrist mobility really helps.  Its often neglected but having that flexibility will translate over to your squat, bench, etc.

Back
Top Bottom