STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Cant do shoulders and chest together anymore. Takes way too much outta me and I end up taking shortcuts with shoulders since my heavy work is with chest.

200_s.gif

6Rings, I'm in the thread still waiting...

Dude going to have me losing my money :lol:

8921a200b2c59cced8d9670a2d1c5e6f55298fbab74140c71e8045aa9c0c4dba_1.gif

Am I the only one that damn near do some form of squatting everyday? :lol:

I would die. My squats are weak and my knees are trash. I have to skip leg day this week because the back and sides of my right knee feels really tight. Like it's not a sharp pain or anything but it's uncomfortable. I can't squat or bend my legs too far without feeling it. If anybody knows what I did to my knee please aware me

just type in google "bodybuilding.com coupon code" and go from there fam.

They have a sale for Met-rx items only, 10% off. METRX10PCT

. As promised didnt feel like maxing out. So 225 for 5 was good. Just posed one rep. 90lbs could've got more reps but last one didn't control on the way down. I bet y'all thought I was a tall lanky dude. Naw I'm short.

Mannnnn....if you don't get :lol:

Just got me an easy $100.

Thought you flaked on us. :smokin

The Mountain (Hafthor Julius Bjornsson's) Meal Plan:

People been asking me a lot about my diet and what I eat! Here's my diet plan for my preparation for World's Strongest Man 2016! Yes this is a lot & I don't recommend YOU to try this!!

6:50 Morning workout! Cardio + CORE for 30min Bcaa, Glutamine + handful of almonds
7:30 8 eggs + 200gr Oats + blueberries & strawberries + avocado
9:30 400gr Beef, 400gr Sweet potatoes, handful of spinach & greens
11:50 Bcaa, glutamine,
12:00 400gr Chicken + 400gr potatoes, greens + some fruits
14:00 Blender = 150gr oats or sweet potatoes, 2 bananas 150gr kelloggs rice krispies, frozen berries, handful almonds, peanut butter and glutamine
14:30 Training strongman, Bcca, glutamine, Vitargo
17:30 60gr protein + 2 banans
18:00 500gr beef + potatoes, greens
20:30 500gr salmon + 500gr sweet potatoes
22:30 50gr casein protein or 6 eggs + avacado + 30gr almonds + 50gr peanut butter

Drink a lot of water throughout the day + Juices to get more calories!!

middle of the night 50gr casaine protein or raw eggs

Last edited:
I'm not throwing shade. You made the claim of throwing them around for multiple sets. I called you out and you didn't deliver. Just saying.
never claimed multiple sets. Someone mentioned it. Not me. But OK.I said I can hit the 90s for 10. That I did not deliver in. I usually do 80, 85, then 90. For sets of 10s.

Not quite as promised.. And it wasn't even 1 full set of 10, at that.
I'm not throwing shade. You made the claim of throwing them around for multiple sets. I called you out and you didn't deliver. Just saying.
:rofl:
you nitpicking now. give the man his props.

Respect Future.
btw where do you live i swear that looks just like my golds

Last edited:
I live in Texas. I got a question. When doing dumbells presses, shoulders or chest. My forearms get real tight where I can't ball my fist up right enough to get a decent grip. Any suggestions?

I live in Texas. I got a question. When doing dumbells presses, shoulders or chest. My forearms get real tight where I can't ball my fist up right enough to get a decent grip. Any suggestions?

try to get a better grip to where the dumbells are leaning more towards your inside wrist not the outside.

Back
Top Bottom