STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Got my pioneer belt. It came in less than two weeks, construction is legit and won't be bad to break in at all, it doesn't hurt out of the box. Would recommend.

Haven't lifted in it yet but I'll give it a try tonight. It's squat night.

Yall talking about mimosas reminded me of this instantly. Relevance at 00:26 but the whole thing is 
roll.gif

I'd drink one though

Did chest today. Wasn't going for a new PR. Just more reps with the heavier weight. Last sets were 185x5 and then 205x2 with some assist on the 3rd. Some progress for sure 
pimp.gif

If it ain't Jameson or Japanese whiskey or scotch I'll pass.

I dont think mimosas are girly. I think they're nasty. Who said angering bout girly. Unless y'all assume Amel is girly. THats on y'all

But I'll let you assign gender roles to a drink. Insecure dudes lol

I'm an an equalist when it comes to alcohol. I like pretty much everything except for vodka. That's connected to way too many bad nights. :lol:

I can smell vodka and feel like I want to vomit. That bad memory association :lol:

Last edited:
Last time I had Henny I passed out in Penthouse 808.

Woke up at my homies crib and was tight they got Popeyes without me. :lol:

Last edited:
Leg day hit a 285x3 back squat

195x3 front squat after back squats

276# farmer walks to wrap it up for a few passes around the gym.

My boy's a trainer and he's my height, 5'8" and son is in great shape. He made a meal/workout plan, but I was too damn lazy and un-disciplined to follow the meal plan precisely :smh: it's just too much good food out there smn. the laziness mainly came in the kitchen. I've never been big on cooking, and usually eat out. It's tough to prepare my lunch b/c of my job (i drive a lot for my job and don't have anywhere to heat up the food). He also told me that i have to drink at least a gallon of water a day, which seems OD, but i've read that it's necessary. When I first started doing the water, maaaan i was pissing like every 5 minutes, and again, with my job, it's not a good look when i'm visiting the store and have to walk to the bathroom several times. damn near pissed myself in the car while trying to find somewhere to stop.

I want to be about that fit life, but I've got to get my shoulder tended to and just get that mentality.

My boy's a trainer and he's my height, 5'8" and son is in great shape. He made a meal/workout plan, but I was too damn lazy and un-disciplined to follow the meal plan precisely :smh: it's just too much good food out there smn. the laziness mainly came in the kitchen. I've never been big on cooking, and usually eat out. It's tough to prepare my lunch b/c of my job (i drive a lot for my job and don't have anywhere to heat up the food). He also told me that i have to drink at least a gallon of water a day, which seems OD, but i've read that it's necessary. When I first started doing the water, maaaan i was pissing like every 5 minutes, and again, with my job, it's not a good look when i'm visiting the store and have to walk to the bathroom several times. damn near pissed myself in the car while trying to find somewhere to stop.

I want to be about that fit life, but I've got to get my shoulder tended to and just get that mentality.
aren't you the one that started the fitness clothing brand with the terrible logo?

^^Holy cow it is.

Dude made a fitness clothing line and claims hes into fitness but cant finish a gallon of water in a day :smh:

Back
Top Bottom