STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

The diving track debate on the last page...

99.9 percent of the time, you actually slow yourself down when diving.

There was a sports science segment on baseball players diving into first base. Diving can be faster, but it has to be timed absolutely perfectly. You're better off just running through :lol:

The diving track debate on the last page...

99.9 percent of the time, you actually slow yourself down when diving.

There was a sports science segment on baseball players diving into first base. Diving can be faster, but it has to be timed absolutely perfectly. You're better off just running through :lol:

Growing up playing baseball we were always taught going to 1st run thru the base cuz its faster. Only dive if ur tryna avoid a tag.

Yeah I chalked it up to him tryna flex in front of his girl. Got some good runs in on the court though so I'm not too mad. 

Damn...thats foul. I skip weights to hoop all the time, like more often than not lol. But that's messed up how it went down. No respeck

Should've called me B

I'm close enough to your area and not gonna let some namby pamby stunt on a fellow pinoy NJ NTer

I still say you shouldn't be allowed to dive in track and field. Reward the person who finishes on her feet.

Last edited:
Naw its bs. If un get docked pounts in gymnastics for not landing straight they should dock u time for diving

Is it something that is like frowned upon? For me its point A to point B who ever gets there fastest wins. I don't care how as long as obviously it isn't hitting another runner or using roids or any other PED. Like dive run backwards do flips whatever....first one to cross wins

Is it something that is like frowned upon? For me its point A to point B who ever gets there fastest wins. I don't care how as long as obviously it isn't hitting another runner or using roids or any other PED. Like dive run backwards do flips whatever....first one to cross wins

It's not illegal but is kinda like cherry picking in basketball or flopping in any of the sport. It's just frowned upon a bit. But a gold is a gold.

Went around my neighborhood last night and did (4) 400m sprints and (4) 200m sprints. I might try to do that a few times a week.

Getting dunked later today for a body fat test. We'll see how it goes.

Breh you're sprinting 400m? Jesus
Well, as much as i can sprint for 400m 
laugh.gif

I'm definitely switching from regular Clif bars to their Builder bars. I wish both of them didn't contain so much sugar, though. 

Back
Top Bottom