Multi-Grain

10 - 11 minutes

[h3]Pack size(s)[/h3]
  • 14.5 oz. (7 x servings)

[h3]Range[/h3]ProteinPLUS

• [h2]Benefits[/h2]
    17g of protein* from all-natural vegetarian ingredients

Provides a good source of ALA Omega-3 from natural flaxseed

Provides a good source of fiber from grains, lentils & chickpeas.

*Per 3.5 oz (100g) portion.
[table][tr][th=""]Values[/th][th=""]Units (per 56g)[/th][th=""]GDA %[/th][/tr][tr][td]Calories[/td][td]190[/td][td]N/A[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fat Cal[/td][td]20[/td][td]N/A[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total Fat[/td][td]2.0g[/td][td]3%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat Fat[/td][td]0.0g[/td][td]0%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Trans Fat[/td][td]0.0g[/td][td]0%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Polyunsaturated Fat[/td][td]1.0g[/td][td]N/A[/td][/tr][tr][td]Monounsaturated Fat[/td][td]0.5g[/td][td]N/A[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cholesterol[/td][td]0.0mg[/td][td]0%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sodium[/td][td]25.0mg[/td][td]1%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total Carb[/td][td]38.0g[/td][td]13%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fiber[/td][td]4.0g[/td][td]16%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sugar[/td][td]2.0g[/td][td]N/A[/td][/tr][tr][td]Protein[/td][td]10.0g[/td][td]12%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Vitamin A[/td][td]0%[/td][td]N/A[/td][/tr][tr][td]Vitamin C[/td][td]0%[/td][td]N/A[/td][/tr][tr][td]Calcium[/td][td]2%[/td][td]N/A[/td][/tr][tr][td]Iron[/td][td]10%[/td][td]
N/A
[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Grine Grine I've had it before, it's ok. We had this same discussion a little less than 2 months ago.

Protein plus is ok but it isn't like its 4 times the protein, it's 2 more grams per serving than whole wheat. Also has more cals and fat. Consistency is different too, not worth sacrificing for 2 extra grams of protein imo.

They're all very similar imo. In no order..

Quest Smores
MP Cinnamon twist / birthday cake
Oh Yeah Birthday cake / lemon cake

After trying these and that Oh yeah One birthday cake flavor, I'm never giving quest my money again :lol:
thank you

I only bought that one box from vitacost cuz it was 10 bucks. A deal is a deal. Other than that. Only quest product ill buy is the chips. And only during cutting low carb season

:lol: we don't have either of those wild roaming here.

Man ig I tried to freeze the curry and it was awful. :lol: I can't freeze anything else either. Frozen burgers. :x

Went from 215 to 203 in three weeks.

Just skipped a few meals (eating when I wasn't hungry), worked out a few days a week, and smoked some green.

midas whale keep going.

you ain't lyin'
laugh.gif

all that training, all those PEDs but heaven forbid you dive.
laugh.gif

On that note **** Justin Gatlin 

Last edited:

Man ig I tried to freeze the curry and it was awful. :lol: I can't freeze anything else either. Frozen burgers. :x

Just did this with some lobster curry sauce I had. Just freeze the sauce, cook with the other **** when ready.

Just did this with some lobster curry sauce I had. Just freeze the sauce, cook with the other **** when ready.

Yeah that works. I'd just freeze the paste I make probably. But if you can't make curry that ain't helping you.

Get the book pok pok if you want a good green curry.

Grine Grine I talked about it a few pages back. I think there was some debate on the true protein content.

But I bought it and I love it. Taste is between regular pasta and wheat pasta. Not too grainy. Also ShopRite was giving out coupons for them at the beginning of the week

Yeah that works. I'd just freeze the paste I make probably. But if you can't make curry that ain't helping you.

Get the book pok pok if you want a good green curry.

Lmao Pok Pok is slang for making Sex in Filipino

Back
Top Bottom