STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Back on topic,

10x2 Bench @210lbs

5sets of
Sudicide Farmer Carry @70lbs each hands (140lbs)

5x3
Snatch behind the head strict press @135lbs

5x5
Snatch Pull Pause -1st Pull,2nd Pull, top

5x1
Muscle Snatch @135lbs

Accessories:

3x10
Dips
Strict Pull-Ups
DB row @ 100lbs
45lbs Plate Lateral Raise
Suicide farmer carry? Whats this?

best pwo, without creatine in it? and also won't explode my heart lol. I dont need it too often but sometimes I lift using it and hoop. But for the past month or so I've been all out.

Best I've used ever was white flood reborn but they discontinued it and it can only be found for like $70 online now. The new version has creatine and I'm extra good on that.

and I don't drink coffee.
pes science high volume (cotton candy)  best pump ever and tastes great

was recommend rich piano full as **** so far its OK been taking it for about 2 weeks.....

Dude only whines and cries when its about jail.

boo hoo.

but thinks its okay to disrespect others.
I suppose. I don't find many things funny about jail but if you post a vid of yourself I'm sure I could cut the chuckle off before your **** stopped bouncing

I suppose. I don't find many things funny about jail but if you post a vid of yourself I'm sure I could cut the chuckle off before your **** stopped bouncing
i don't find a funny things about criminals and their cage either 

Well I just posted a story about being jailed and not guilty. To get back to fitness would you like to post a pic of yourself? Is me responding to this nonsense even worth anything?

u need to chill man

u want my picture, follow me on IG.

as someone who advocates for the wrongfully accused in my personal and professional life you need to take a thousand seats cuz you're spewing buffoonery 

Last edited:
This gotta be the top fitness thread on earth where nobody posts pictures. I know what like two people look like and forget about progress.

u need to chill man

u want my picture, follow me on IG.

as someone who advocates for the wrongfully accused in my personal and professional life you need to take a thousand seats cuz you're spewing buffoonery 
I apologize I completely misunderstood

Who gets stronger? The man locked up for three years with no weights or the 9-5 who puts in 2hrs a day?
I work 9-6 and put in 2 hours a day.

Lets see some pictures guys, if Jew makes fun of anyone I will report him. Theres one dude who looks jacked in his avy that posted yesterday 
nerd.gif

I work 9-6 and put in 2 hours a day.

Lets see some pictures guys, if Jew makes fun of anyone I will report him. Theres one dude who looks jacked in his avy that posted yesterday :nerd:
Bro if the homie ahat gets a bid(God forbid) he would absolutely smoke you and it's not even worth talking about.

Bro if the homie ahat gets a bid(God forbid) he would absolutely smoke you and it's not even worth talking about.
laugh.gif
 oh is that how you feel?

So you think theres a lot of dudes locked up putting up my numbers, at my age, naturally? LAUGHABLE. Sorry bro but pull ups and push ups with a dude laying on your back don't get you to a near 600 squat and deadlift. We all cool in here but you don't know **** about getting strong and what it takes, keep it real you on the sauce and I'm still lapping you.

Now getting jacked? Of course that can happen but lettuce be real here, the majority of dudes who are locked up and jacked are ___ and have really good genetics. 

Last edited:
Listen I'm not trying to discount anything you've done. To be honest no I haven't seen any white kids get where you've gotten naturally. However I've been in spots where you couldn't even touch the bench if 315 wasn't a warmup. I'm saying if the homie ahat reaches his goals and goes in(again God forbid) benching 315 and pulling 405 he would absolutely smoke you on release day.

:lol:  oh is that how you feel?

So you think theres a lot of dudes locked up putting up my numbers, at my age, naturally? LAUGHABLE. Sorry bro but pull ups and push ups with a dude laying on your back don't get you to a near 600 squat and deadlift. We all cool in here but you don't know **** about getting strong and what it takes, keep it real you on the sauce and I'm still lapping you.

Now getting jacked? Of course that can happen but lettuce be real here, the majority of dudes who are locked up and jacked are ___ and have really good genetics. 
Some spots still got serious gyms and do SERIOUS powerlifting comps. I'm not trying to take anything away from what you've done at all just saying you don't have the time or finances to compete.

Man you're talking like dude will get access to weights 6 hours a day 7 day a week, thats not happening and even if he did he cant go hard every day for weeks straight much less months and years especially naturally. Most prisons don't even have weights so you aren't even going to able to makeshift something that is similar to a deadlift, the only thing you can build up is upper body... and even then how many people you know hitting 405 naturally on bench? I'm not impressive at all for my weight class but my numbers aren't easily attainable just because you can go to the gym for longer periods than me.

Some spots still got serious gyms and do SERIOUS powerlifting comps. I'm not trying to take anything away from what you've done at all just saying you don't have the time or finances to compete.
What are you talking about 
laugh.gif

November 5th will be my 6th competition Ive done, in the most strict fed this country has to offer. I'm not one of these gym rats son, I've done my numbers on the platform in front of real judges, not the internet.

Last edited:
I saw 60 Days In...... Sooooo, im kinda like an expert on this and yeahhhh, he aint getting yoked.

Back
Top Bottom