STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Im not even responding 
laugh.gif

I see u workin fam!

"Lay on mat 1set 30min" :rofl:

:lol: bruh I thought I was going to yak for sure.

I've been taking it light on squats until I'm done with Ed coen dl. I'm using the Ed coen bench calculator for squats too. We'll see what happens.

I wanted to get in farmer carries too but I didn't have it in me.

I see u workin fam!

"Lay on mat 1set 30min" :rofl:

I see u workin fam!

"Lay on mat 1set 30min" roll.gif

laugh.gif bruh I thought I was going to yak for sure.

I've been taking it light on squats until I'm done with Ed coen dl. I'm using the Ed coen bench calculator for squats too. We'll see what happens.

I wanted to get in farmer carries too but I didn't have it in me.

Sorry I'm messing this thread up even more with my quotes. :frown:

Grine Grine

What are suicide farmer carries bud? Are they like the drill you'd do in gym class but carrying weights?

Cheese curds man, they good but its like a time bomb in the stomach at least for me it is lol. Matter fact too much of cheese in general even tho i love cheese.

Ed Coan is a damn killer. I did DL today, week 2, and this random guy started talking to me about DL so i mentioned the program to him and he ended up working in with me :lol:

Man I smashed like 5 Cajun cheese curds and it was a wrap. Not even a lot. I can't eat a ton either I guess. Maybe it was the enchiladas before that...

It a good program right? I like it it keeps you pushing yourself. That's dope the dude got in on it too.

Word, farmer carries are key. whole body pretty much besides chest. I cringe when I see weak boys doing too much weight all bent over though.

Last edited:
Man I smashed like 5 Cajun cheese curds and it was a wrap. Not even a lot. I can't eat a ton either I guess. Maybe it was the enchiladas before that...

It a good program right? I like it it keeps you pushing yourself. That's dope the dude got in on it too.

Word, farmer carries are key. whole body pretty much besides chest. I cringe when I see weak boys doing too much weight all bent over though.

Hell ya! respect for recommending it. I never did good mornings til i started this but im diggin em, still hate stiff leg DL tho lol. Im even more hype to workout now that i got on these 2 programs

This thread just completely derailed :lol:

Anyways, just started doing blood flow restriction training on my legs. Not gonna lie, the pump was crazy and I'm sore as hell.

Hell ya! respect for recommending it. I never did good mornings til i started this but im diggin em, still hate stiff leg DL tho lol. Im even more hype to workout now that i got on these 2 programs

I never did good morning either. Took me a minute with baby weight to get my form right now i got it.

I don't mind stiff leg since I started stretching. A few months ago they would have been terrible. I've moved up a lot in both those now that I know how a proper good morning is supposed to feel.

You doing the bench calculator too? I'm doing that for bench and squats just to follow something so I push myself.

Blood flow restriction training?

I never heard of that in my life. What's that about?

Basically it's a way of working with much lighter weight and still promoting hypertrophy. It's a great way for getting volume in during an injury. I'm pretty much shooting for broke at this point :lol:

I never did good morning either. Took me a minute with baby weight to get my form right now i got it.

I don't mind stiff leg since I started stretching. A few months ago they would have been terrible. I've moved up a lot in both those now that I know how a proper good morning is supposed to feel.

You doing the bench calculator too? I'm doing that for bench and squats just to follow something so I push myself.

Word i just been doing the bar for GMs, wanna make sure my forms good before i start increasing. Ya ive started with just bench, did week 1 on monday. Squats so far ive been doing the most weight out of the 3. Ive kinda been doing my own thing where once i reach a new weight that im doing 5reps ill do it on my last set then the next day try and phase it in on the last 2sets. Getting to the point where im doing that weight for all 5 sets then once im comfortable increase the last set again. I dunno kinda works for me lol. I feel like if i hit a plateau or it stops working for me ill just hop on the ed coan program to get over the hump.

This gotta be the top fitness thread on earth where nobody posts pictures. I know what like two people look like and forget about progress.
Yeah, I was gonna post a cutting progress pic but I haven't seen a pic in pages. Idk if people cutting, bulking, bb'n, powerlifting, etc. It's weird lmao

i've posted my pics on here. went from sloppy to less sloppy and now back to slop heap. my wife has been steady working out again for a few months and counting macros for a month so she's prolly throwing a hint or something.

i've posted my pics on here. went from sloppy to less sloppy and now back to slop heap. my wife has been steady working out again for a few months and counting macros for a month so she's prolly throwing a hint or something.
Well, I have a channel if ya'll wanna see me. I'm cutting now though, it's week 4? Went from 185 to 180. Goal is 175. Lowest I'll go is 170 and then go back up to 175, but lean muscle. Strength is still going up, though. I basically powerrbuild, now. I was homeless for a couple of months, but now that I work full time I got the bread to go to war 

So when I'm sitting over or something, my stomach feels tight, is that a sign of abs? Cause this is a new feeling for me lmao

I've been taking a break from lifting and I've just been playing ball the past couple weeks. Tweaked my back last night after slipping on a wet spot and twisting awkwardly :smh: :smh: :smh:

Any tips for dealing with a lower back strain?

Olympia this weekend. This time last year i was in vegas in the crowd rooting for my man Denis Wolf and Big Ramy

Kevin Levrone looks good...but not good enough to challenge Phil. But really lets you see how much drugs effect the sport. Dude is like 40 years old...hasn't competed in forever and just turns it on this year and looks fantastic.

Legs day yesterday did not go well. Form sucked and was tight and everything felt heavy. Worked up to 295 for 2 sets at 3 after doing 6-7 sets trying to get it right :smh: . Still trying to figure out the Romaleo's and trying to play with my stance. I feel like its always too narrow and it makes me good morning squat some times too much. Need to work on hip mobility and widen the stance just a little. But going from flat shoes to this heel is def a transition

Back
Top Bottom