STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What's a good OHP in your guys opinion ? Obviously depends on how much you weigh and all that stuff

Been working out again since the end of July/August. Was only doing cardio and deadlifting on Saturdays but I just started lifting again. Haven't lifted in like 4-6 years I don't even know how long. Finished my last set of OHP yesterday with 95x5, I did 6x5. I use the regular 45 lb barbell and had 25s on each side

What's a good OHP in your guys opinion ? Obviously depends on how much you weigh and all that stuff

Been working out again since the end of July/August. Was only doing cardio and deadlifting on Saturdays but I just started lifting again. Haven't lifted in like 4-6 years I don't even know how long. Finished my last set of OHP yesterday with 95x5, I did 6x5. I use the regular 45 lb barbell and had 25s on each side
Bodyweight OHP would be a good start.

Yo how long does Inzer take to shop their belts man smh.

My little cousin copped me da red white and blue one for my bday. Week of 8/25

I was thinking about switching to 6.5 meals a day instead of 10 and not eating carbs past 8:03 pm.

Do you think if I throw in IF 3 days a week as well the shredz will come quicker? Really want these abs to match my 185 bench.

I've read conflicting articles about not eating carbs past 8:00 pm. You're going to be living a dangerous life.

High rep DL day was successful.

Worked up to 405x6 at 190 lbs, feel good about that.

After that, went to barbell back rows descending

225x8
225x6
205x10
185x10
135x10
135x10
135x10

Kept it going with high rep dumbbell chest work, got up to 95x8 which is a PR for me, came down and got 85x10 after.

My guy Boss sending them wrist wraps so expect these numbers to rise #soon. :pimp:

Finished with a circuit of dumbbell front raises, lateral raises and chest flys.

All in all a good day.

Well found out got trial in about 10mths... **** the court system. On the bright side gives me time to complete couple cycles of ed coans DL and bench programs. 4plate DL 3plate bench im coming!

Finished 2nd week of DL program today. Bout to pass out til tomorrow :lol:

Well found out got trial in about 10mths... **** the court system. On the bright side gives me time to complete couple cycles of ed coans DL and bench programs. 4plate DL 3plate bench im coming!

Finished 2nd week of DL program today. Bout to pass out til tomorrow :lol:

Go on...

Yo how long does Inzer take to shop their belts man smh.

My little cousin copped me da red white and blue one for my bday. Week of 8/25
Heard it took about a full month. Would love to try an inzer belt. Was size did you get btw and wahts your normal waist size if you don tmind me asking? 
nerd.gif

Heard it took about a full month. Would love to try an inzer belt. Was size did you get btw and wahts your normal waist size if you don tmind me asking? :nerd:

I think my cousin ordered me a large. Waist between a 34/36

Ya, they keep pushing dates back. Prosecutor doesnt have his stuff ready, didnt file this or that. Rescheduling all the time. If the date doesnt get changed again itll be 2yrs after the fact.

Ya, they keep pushing dates back. Prosecutor doesnt have his stuff ready, didnt file this or that. Rescheduling all the time. If the date doesnt get changed again itll be 2yrs after the fact.

Damn that's a lifetime waiting for trial man. Good luck, get swole

I worked at a DA's office. Cases get reset all the time for the smallest of things. Each reset is usually about a month too. My first day on the job, I couldn't believe it. 
roll.gif

Oh you have another client in another courtroom at the same courthouse. RESET!

Oh you have didn't have time to review the evidence I sent you 6 weeks ago. RESET! 

Picked up the Metcon 2's on clearance at NDC. Why am I still not good at Crossfitting? (Serious question).

Damn that's a lifetime waiting for trial man. Good luck, get swole

Appreciate it. I been working on getting my body and my mind right. On some militant **** lol. Lots of reading

I worked at a DA's office. Cases get reset all the time for the smallest of things. Each reset is usually about a month too. My first day on the job, I couldn't believe it. :rofl:

Oh you have another client in another courtroom at the same courthouse. RESET!

Oh you have didn't have time to review the evidence I sent you 6 weeks ago. RESET! 

I couldnt believe it the first time. Was literally in there for 5min after the judge walks in, then he reschedules it.

Picked up the Metcon 2's on clearance at NDC. Why am I still not good at Crossfitting? (Serious question).

What are you lacking in?

Are you coming in early/stay late to practice your technique for 5-10mins?

How's your recovery? Are you mobilizing? Taking the proper rest?

Back
Top Bottom