STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

It lasts based in servings. simple math. So, what, 64 servings or whatever, at 1 scoop per, if you take the recommended, then you have 64 times to use it. If you take 2 scoops at a time, then it cuts that in half.

Weighed in today and didn't gain anything but I am up 5 lbs in 5 weeks. Time to up the calorie intake!

What do you bros think about morning workouts following a workout from the previous evening?I had to skip this morning
ohwell.gif

I would be doing chest/tri tonight and legs in the morning.

Last edited:
Hey, I just wanted to say that I've been a lurker for some time now, reading and taking notes, but I want to take the time out to say Thanks for giving me the encouragement to start a workout regime of my own. Even though I must say I am part of the "Resoultioners", I intend on continuing all throughout the year hopefully while achieving my fitness goals.

I'll keep you guys updated with the progress. I'm also going to enter  the bb.com competition for the 12 week transformation challenge while blogging about it.

Will post link later. 

finished up chest/tri's with a 2 mile walk around the neighborhood (super sunny in hawaii) holding 5 lb dumbells in each hand... did some tricep extensions and low curl extensions while walking... feelsGREATman :smokin

great way to finish up a workout and get some sun 8)

Gonna post some pics in the next few days to show the progress from the last time I posted selfies. I'm 5'10" and was ~180lbs at the time. Down to 175 lbs down and looking much leaner in my waist. I cut back on the carbs and upped my veggie intake. 

aite so today i worked on my chest but tried to do things a bit different and when up a bit more heavy for fewer reps. But I noticed I didnt really do more sets than usual and now I'm thinkin "well if i did fewer reps ive shoulved done at least a few more sets than usual on my workouuts". So I'm debating in going back to the gym later just to really feel like my day didnt go to waist..what u guys think?

aite so today i worked on my chest but tried to do things a bit different and when up a bit more heavy for fewer reps. But I noticed I didnt really do more sets than usual and now I'm thinkin "well if i did fewer reps ive shoulved done at least a few more sets than usual on my workouuts". So I'm debating in going back to the gym later just to really feel like my day didnt go to waist..what u guys think?
Just do some push ups and call it a day. Idk the truth to it but I feel like it can't be good to hit the same body part twice in one day with a few hours in between

What do you bros think about morning workouts following a workout from the previous evening?I had to skip this morning :\ . 

I would be doing chest/tri tonight and legs in the morning.

Yeah. I do it all the time. It's all on how you feel. If u feel u can than go for it. Sleep is key.

A. Waste.
B. Just because you did fewer reps doesnt mean you need to increase the sets.

So I hurt my lower back yesterday attempting to pull a couple 95lb dumbbells from the rack. Felt an area strain/pull, didn't exactly hurt, but it feels tight and because it's a back injury...I stopped immediately. Stretched it a bit yesterday, iced it down, and it feels better today, but I do still feel it. Not really sure what to do other than rest :frown:

Sucks man...I don't know if it's common for everybody, but I accumulate these nagging injuries and it's really frustrating :smh:

I'm with you bro, just take the some pain killers and keep that icyhot patch on, rest it out...I'm mad I couldn't hit my crossfit class today, but i don't want to hurt my back for good, I'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow...feel better fam.

men's health, muscle & fitness, I get a workout mag from Lifetime Fitness in the mail as well. Besides that, I get a bunch of other men's mags that speak on different stuff, Esquire, Details, GQ, Playboy, Maxim. I get Game Informer, Robb Report, Slam & Dime too. I love getting home and checking the mail and having a new mag to look at. They pretty much come continuously at this point.

oh and eastbay. haha

Last edited:
So I hurt my lower back yesterday attempting to pull a couple 95lb dumbbells from the rack. Felt an area strain/pull, didn't exactly hurt, but it feels tight and because it's a back injury...I stopped immediately. Stretched it a bit yesterday, iced it down, and it feels better today, but I do still feel it. Not really sure what to do other than rest :frown:

Sucks man...I don't know if it's common for everybody, but I accumulate these nagging injuries and it's really frustrating :smh:
I hurt my lower back today. I know it sucks take it easy.

Got some good runs in tonight 
pimp.gif

Gonna be sore tomorrow, hit my core hard today.

Last edited:
8 - 12 ounces unsweetened almond milk
Big handful of spinach
1 frozen banana
2 tbsp PB2
1 scoop garden of life perfect foods
1/2 scoop whey

Varies depending on how I feel, though.

I use the magic bullet for these shakes.  Perfect serving size.
I had to improvise just now with the shake.

Almond Milk
Banana (didn't have any in freezer. Makes big difference with texture)
Granola Cereal (Not damn oatmeal)
PB

Didn't come out too nice. Wasn't cold.

But with the original, not sure if I told you but put some nutmeg in there. VICIOUS!
Lol, happens to the best of us.  I've had some shakes where I was like WTF is that?
laugh.gif

Definitely gonna try the nutmeg tho.
A little vanilla and nutmeg will kick your **** up a notch. **** if it's bedtime, drop some rum in that *****.
Fellow Jamaican.  I see you!
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom