STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I messed up my lower back acting a fool drunk last night :x

Got the icyhot patch....doubt I'll be ok for crossfit tomorrow

RAAAAAAAGGEEEEEEE

Last night I had my first drink since new years eve.  Kept it to one drink, felt really proud of myself.

Then I threw down in the kitchen today.  Gains will the had this year!!!

Curry grilled chicken, brown rice, broccoli, lettuce, tomatoes 

A little snack.  Banana walnut bread.

I messed up my lower back acting a fool drunk last night
sick.gif

RAAAAAAAGGEEEEEEE
using a foam roller might help broseph, ibuprofen too
This.

I messed up my lower back acting a fool drunk last night :x

RAAAAAAAGGEEEEEEE

using a foam roller might help broseph, ibuprofen too

Tylenol helps too. When I strained my rotator cuff, Tylenol and rotator cuff exercises helped a lot. I was damn near 100% within 2 weeks.

You can also take Tylenol or ibuprofen before you hit the gym, that allowed me to workout fine.

Orrosco,

The curry chicken breast, did you make that on the Foreman Grill?

Is it as simple as putting curry powder on the chicken? I have some but never cooked it in a non-stewed fashion

Orrosco,

The curry chicken breast, did you make that on the Foreman Grill?

Is it as simple as putting curry powder on the chicken? I have some but never cooked it in a non-stewed fashion
I'm guessing you're referring to me....
laugh.gif

I made a curry paste (2 tsp curry, 2 tsp cumin, 2 tsp turmeric, 2tsp fresh lime juice, olive oil until to get your desired thickness).  Brush paste onto to chicken breast

Then I grilled them on a stove top grill pan.

8 - 12 ounces unsweetened almond milk
Big handful of spinach
1 frozen banana
2 tbsp PB2
1 scoop garden of life perfect foods
1/2 scoop whey

Varies depending on how I feel, though.

I use the magic bullet for these shakes.  Perfect serving size.
I had to improvise just now with the shake.

Almond Milk
Banana (didn't have any in freezer. Makes big difference with texture)
Granola Cereal (Not damn oatmeal)
PB

Didn't come out too nice. Wasn't cold.

But with the original, not sure if I told you but put some nutmeg in there. VICIOUS!

Last night I had my first drink since new years eve.  Kept it to one drink, felt really proud of myself.

Then I threw down in the kitchen today.  Gains will the had this year!!!

Curry grilled chicken, brown rice, broccoli, lettuce, tomatoes 

A little snack.  Banana walnut bread.

nice stuff.

I gained 7lbs between last yesterday morning and today even though I did everything right as far as my cardio 2 a day and ate 1900 calories, about half of which being protein (225g) and my timing was right (no simple carbs late). I know "it's just water" or whatever, but it's discouraging still

ahhhh, now i remember what that feels like...

after 5 days away from the weightroom, and having no real motivation to go back, i finally forced myself in there. felt wonderful. havent felt that animalistic effect in a while. i missed it. I purposely did chest today because I know its my favorite part, so I'm more likely to enjoy it. Killed my chest. Hadn't lost any strength or anything. and because i was fully healed, had no dormant pains in the rest of my body. my stamina was through the roof as well. back in there tomorrow for the back. then some arms the days after, then legs.

i'm back yo.

I gained 7lbs between last yesterday morning and today even though I did everything right as far as my cardio 2 a day and ate 1900 calories, about half of which being protein (225g) and my timing was right (no simple carbs late). I know "it's just water" or whatever, but it's discouraging still

you gained 7 pounds between yesterday morning and today? whoa.

If you are in fact doing everything right, stay away from the scale.

i wouldnt even be concered, could be scale, flucuation, etc, etc

nothing IMO

have my diet under control and been doing in home workouts.

im going to start cardio in the morning any idea if i could drop 40 pounds by june?

after 5 days away from the weightroom, and having no real motivation to go back, i finally forced myself in there. felt wonderful. havent felt that animalistic effect in a while. i missed it. I purposely did chest today because I know its my favorite part, so I'm more likely to enjoy it. Killed my chest. Hadn't lost any strength or anything. and because i was fully healed, had no dormant pains in the rest of my body. my stamina was through the roof as well. back in there tomorrow for the back. then some arms the days after, then legs.

i'm back yo.
QFT, took an entire day off yesterday, no cardio or anything and today I felt a big energy increase while I was running. Felt like a beast 
pimp.gif

Did you weigh in the morning both times? Because you will weigh more at night. Just keep at it and make sure you track your calories.

i'm back yo.

QFT, took an entire day off yesterday, no cardio or anything and today I felt a big energy increase while I was running. Felt like a beast :pimp:
Did you weigh in the morning both times? Because you will weigh more at night. Just keep at it and make sure you track your calories.
yea right after I wake up and pee every time

Well after a birthday weekend I'm going back on my strict diet again tomorrow starting with a 2 a day...

Back
Top Bottom