STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Ya'll crazy. I am but a mere servant of the Lord....Who happens to be Black, which is a steroid in itself in the weightlifting world.

Word, my cousin joe and I bought one (I think in the 40 & a story video). It was so trash. Imma scream it from the mountain tops. I still want my $5 back too idgaf.

Hahahaha that's the funniest thing when someone shoots and still looks like crap and weak. Like...you using wolverine in a liquid...You had ONE job. Just lift. Literally. ONE JOB.

Listen.....I'm just a negro that lifts.

EDIT; Yall ever saw someone that was lean-fat? Is that roids? Like this dude in my gym has vascularity on his arms (They not really big, they ok), but his upper body lean af....But he got a gut and his legs skinny af. It's tripping me out. How you got the gucci mane pre-prison stomach but lean? IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE.

Last edited:
:lol: this dude runs so much clen he is so damn skinny. Dude doesn't even use it to cut, he uses it like it's coffee.

OK that makes sense. I knew he had to be on something. Funny, he's the same dude that saw me recording and told me "Don't lose your gains recording yourself".

What? See what I mean, the things people say at my gym are ridiculous. What does that even mean? Lmfao.

Lmaoo. What does clen do? I honestly don't know about clen, tren, chin, pin, him, HGH, THC, ABC. Just never cared to learn about roid types cause it didn't correlate to my life lol.

Just sounds like a typical gym douche that only does chest day.

It's a drug I believe for horses originally. :lol: it's used to cut but it's a big upper since it speeds your metabolism and everything up you can get hooked on it from what I hear. You also look like hell on it, extra sweaty and red.

Damn. We using horse products now [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Does it also preserve LBM? Like you can do a hard cut on it and not lose any muscle?

I'm pretty sure it doesn't. Maybe someone can chime in who's used it but I'm pretty sure it just speeds up your system.

Women at the gym : you know the black guys are more polite here.

Me : ok

Women : this white men a so rude

Me : thanks?

Random gym folks

I'm pretty sure it doesn't. Maybe someone can chime in who's used it but I'm pretty sure it just speeds up your system.
Sounds like an useless drug then. I'm guessing you'd cycle with someone else that will preserve your LBM.

Lol that artic zero **** was halrious b

Lol thanks man

Women at the gym : you know the black guys are more polite here.

Me : ok

Women : this white men a so rude

Me : thanks?

Random gym folks
ok I thought it was just my gym.

Lmaooo some dude from my gym who i dont even say wassup to, found my IG, liked all my pics, followed me....then unfollowed cause I ain't follow him back. Like negro.....I don't **** with you like that. We don't even talk in real life, why would I be your friend in a virtual world :rofl:

Last edited:
Eat clen, tren hard.

that line always makes me laugh. haha.

Edit:

If I squatted yesterday do I have any business deadlifting today? Or should I wait 2-3 days?

Last edited:
Incline db

5x5 @65
4x10 @50

Dips 3x8

Pecc decc 5x12

Then some tricep stuff I don't feel like listing.

Eat clen, tren hard.

that line always makes me laugh. haha.

Edit:

If I squatted yesterday do I have any business deadlifting today? Or should I wait 2-3 days?
We can't tell you what to do with your body. You have to be the one to gauge that. Learn your body. If you want to deadlift today and you're able to do it...Do it. If you want to wait a couple days...wait.

Incline db

5x5 @65
4x10 @50

Dips 3x8

Pecc decc 5x12

Then some tricep stuff I don't feel like listing.
keep goingggg!

Upper body is def coming back now. Should be back to 90s in no time. :pimp:

Fousey, I dl after leg day all the time. After you warm up your legs will feel better. You aren't gonna pr probably but you can still get a good session in. You won't walk right for 3 days though... at least it works for me.

Upper body is def coming back now. Should be back to 90s in no time. :pimp:

Fousey, I dl after leg day all the time. After you warm up your legs will feel better. You aren't gonna pr probably but you can still get a good session in. You won't walk right for 3 days though... at least it works for me.
youll get there bro just keep going. Can't wait to get my leg right. I'm gunning for that 315 squat.

Yeah just got to keep on pushing my arm now that it's good.

You'll feel like a beast when you hit that. :pimp:

I might start recording myself squat and dl, feels like my form is off for some reason and I'm not pushing enough weight Im used to... I always find it corny when I see bodybuilders at my gym do it. But when I see powerlifters on IG and YouTube, I always have that "hell ******* yea bro" feeling..anyone else feel this way? Not bashing on bodybuilders or anything, I kno they put in mad work too

I might start recording myself squat and dl, feels like my form is off for some reason and I'm not pushing enough weight Im used to... I always find it corny when I see bodybuilders at my gym do it. But when I see powerlifters on IG and YouTube, I always have that "hell ******* yea bro" feeling..anyone else feel this way? Not bashing on bodybuilders or anything, I kno they put in mad work too

I record myself from time to time. Nothing wrong with it imo. Its a great tool to improve form. You might be doing things (or not doing things) that you dont know or realize. Watching the clip between sets and after your workout is a great way to improve. Even posting in here is great way to get some good advice and feedback.

After a week of going heavy I can definitely feel the aches in my joints lol. Do y'all take anything for joints support

Squats the other day
Y'all follow the boy this is my new fitness IG I'm gonna track my cut and everything on here too got some before pictures up from Monday on there. Got up to 195.6 before I started this cut. Gonna try to shred down to around 175 and keep most of my muscle mass/strength

I record myself from time to time. Nothing wrong with it imo. Its a great tool to improve form. You might be doing things (or not doing things) that you dont know or realize. Watching the clip between sets and after your workout is a great way to improve. Even posting in here is great way to get some good advice and feedback.
Yup, I've recorded myself plenty of times. Sometimes just for the gram, sometimes just for me. It's kinda difficult to look in the side mirror and focus on lifting at the same time so if you want to improve your form it's almost necessary.

Next time I DL/Squat I'll post it up here. I've been tweaking my form the last month or two.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom