STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Don't call me no fraud. Everytime I come in here it's commotion with me lol. I need to change my approach. But in all seriousness I'm Asian. What's some good shoulder workouts tho I been on the same for over 1.5 yrs... I do all 4x10
1. reverse felt flys on machine
2.face pulls
3.db shoulder press
4.hammer strength press
5. Seated later raises
6. ISO side raises.
7. DB side raises
8. Front DB raises.
9. Shrugs on Smith machine

Lmaooooo how you been watching but just saw it [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Good looks g.

:lol: yo tbh i usually just end the vid after the clips of your workout go off. Always figured that was it...what other jks clips have i missed lol

ITS STILL YOUR MOTHAP**** SET!!
Lol I can troll if you want me too... I'm not even trolling. Black dudes are naturally huge pause. I train very hard btw. And I'm 123lbs 124-125 on a good day

I apologize if I'm wrong here.... but I think u a fraud bro I remember you posted a video in here of you repping 90 lb dbs on bench, when nobody here thought you could at your weight, and you were black in the video. I guess u posted your friend
LMFAOOOO

REPPED

That black excuse is old news [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

Bang weights, get big is as simple as I can put it.

Now if you have "bad" genetics you just have to grind that out b.

Lol y'all too serious my gym partner is black we joke all the time. He be like "it's the melanin"

Yea and Dylan roof had black friends
"No I'm not racist, I have black friends"

(Not saying you attributing ones physical abilities being because of his race is the same as murdering 9 African Americans in a church but hopefully you get the point)

Let's kill the slanders. I didn't mean no harm. I was trying to compliment dude. He looks good pause. Mother ****** all cut up n ****

sus levels elevated in this thread since last checked 
laugh.gif

Legs/Shoulders post carb day.

Squats

Barx10
135x8
225x5
315x5
365x5
385x3 (PR)
365x6
315x7x2

Wanted to hit 405 today but wasn't confident after only hitting 385 for a single previously.

Getting it for 3 lets me know I got it, want to hit it for reps comfortably the first time.

DB shoulder press

70x8
85x6
100x7 (PR)
85x11
85x10

Very happy to finally break the 100 barrier on shoulders, wanted that for months now.

Didn't expect to hit that many reps but my adrenaline was so high because of the newness.

Hammer Strength Squat Machine

135x10
225x10
315x10
335x10
315x8

Hammer Strength BTN Press.

205x10
205x12
205x10

Close Grip Lat Pulldown

220x10
220x10
200x10
180x10

Weighted Dips

45x10x3

Finished with a circuit of shoulder accesories and arm work.

Satisfying day under the iron.

Last edited:
What's some good shoulder workouts tho I been on the same for over 1.5 yrs... I do all 4x10
2.face pulls
3.db shoulder press
4.hammer strength press
5. Seated later raises
6. ISO side raises.
7. DB side raises
8. Front DB raises.

Someone put some input on this

What's some good shoulder workouts tho I been on the same for over 1.5 yrs... I do all 4x10
2.face pulls
3.db shoulder press
4.hammer strength press
5. Seated later raises
6. ISO side raises.
7. DB side raises
8. Front DB raises.

Someone put some input on this

thats pretty much it b. that's pretty much all the exercises available besides like military press.

just keep doing what you're doing, and upping the weight. maybe switch things up and take your favorites from there and just spaz on sets that days. more sets less reps, higher weight.

Legs/Shoulders post carb day.

Squats

Barx10
135x8
225x5
315x5
365x5
385x3 (PR)
365x6
315x7x2

Wanted to hit 405 today but wasn't confident after only hitting 385 for a single previously.

Getting it for 3 lets me know I got it, want to hit it for reps comfortably the first time.

DB shoulder press

70x8
85x6
100x7 (PR)
85x11
85x10

Very happy to finally break the 100 barrier on shoulders, wanted that for months now.

Didn't expect to hit that many reps but my adrenaline was so high because of the newness.

Hammer Strength Squat Machine

135x10
225x10
315x10
335x10
315x8

Hammer Strength BTN Press.

205x10
205x12
205x10

Close Grip Lat Pulldown

220x10
220x10
200x10
180x10

Weighted Dips

45x10x3

Finished with a circuit of shoulder accesories and arm work.

Satisfying day under the iron.

:pimp: :pimp: good **** fam!

Had shoulders and legs today too.

Squat
135x5
225x5
315x5
325x3
355x1 (pr)
365X1 (pr) was a real grinder
315x5
225x8
135x10

Db shoulder press- 70x3x10
Db side raises- 25x3x10
Db front raises- 22.5x3x10
Face pulls- 50x4x10
Leg press- 500x4x12
Calf raises- 500x4x25
Leg extension- 150x4x10
Hamstring curl- 160x4x10

Is this enough for legs? Some times I feel like my leg days are not enough ... (4x10)
1. Seated hamstring extension
2. Squats
3. Leg press
4. Hack squats
5. Seated leg extensions
6. Hamstring curls
7. Calves

Last edited:
:pimp: :pimp: good **** fam!

Had shoulders and legs today too.

Squat
135x5
225x5
315x5
325x3
355x1 (pr)
365X1 (pr) was a real grinder
315x5
225x8
135x10

Db shoulder press- 70x3x10
Db side raises- 25x3x10
Db front raises- 22.5x3x10
Face pulls- 50x4x10
Leg press- 500x4x12
Calf raises- 500x4x25
Leg extension- 150x4x10
Hamstring curl- 160x4x10

I see you working g, your squat making crazy progress lets get it. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

awwsome awwsome ahat ahat

Hating on both of yall. Im doing PT again so I rehab my knee. It's definitely something wrong with it, the doctor said. I have to do PT first before getting a MRI (That's the process). I can't even squat the bar without being in pain coming back up. I've been hitting hammies hard and only able to hit quads on leg. Ext and the free squat, holding a plate. I mean, my squat sucked anyways so I'm not too bad. If I was back up to 275 working sets I would've been. Just gonna get this knee right so I can get that 1300 total. I can stI'll dead with no pain, so I'm happy about that.

Crushed shoulders today. Gma let me hold her car and it's been a blessing. I even went extra hard and hit more volume today since I knew I could just drive home in 15 mins.

OHP: 155x5x3 (Just started a 5x3 cycle today, trying my own programming).
Behind Neck Barb. Press: 155x10 (New soundview), 135x10, 135x2x10
Side raise machine
Dumb. Side raise
Iso front raise machine
Dumb. Front raise
Face pulls
Dumb. Shrugs
Barbell shrugs
21''s forearms
Forearm curl/shakes
Weighted sit ups (core strength).

Core has been getting stronger as well.

Saw a dude in the gym with the same exact shirt on from Walmart that I had on. He didn't seem too excited when I brought it up. I'm just happy I didn't walk up and say "twins", cause I almost did at first.

Gonna take tomorrow off, probably go Friday. Trying to hit the gym as much as possible while I have the luxury of the whip.

Last edited:
Nice squats ahat ahat

soundview soundview arctic zero is frozen garbage, thank you.

Anyone who uses race as an excuse for being weak, fat, skinny or whatever isn't trying hard enough. Eat more or less and lift heavy. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

Nice squats ahat ahat

soundview soundview arctic zero is frozen garbage, thank you.

Anyone who uses race as an excuse for being weak, fat, skinny or whatever isn't trying hard enough. Eat more or less and lift heavy. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out.
you saw the video? It really is. I looked the hashtag up on IG and can't believe people really think it's good. I commented "TRASH, FOH" under every pic I could until I got bored. Lmao.

Exactly. The amount of times people bring up me being black = whatever my current physique/strength state is, it's like.....OK.

I honestly didn't even care about genetics nor really care to know about it and it's correlation to lifting until people kept bringing it up to me. I've just always saw it as an excuse. I didn't know i had "good" genetics until people kept mentioning it to me. I just didn't care. I credited what I gained from just garnering knowledge and lifting efficiently.

But yeah. I'm off that topic. I just saw it as a backhanded compliment. A dentist does work on your teeth and you tell him "You must have some really good tools, huh?".

Haha yeah I saw that video and my girl got that ice cream and took a bite and threw it in the trash and started eating mine.

Yeah it's like ok, so because you're black you just did a few reps and got swole and it was that easy right? I'd be pissed too.

If you're consistent and try hard you'll get results regardless of race or even running gear. I know dudes running gear who are skinny weak bastards too. :lol: you can't lump everything into categories like that.

Soundview doesnt even lift. He just looks at the barbell and gets swole cuz hes black

Back
Top Bottom