STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

you ugly fam ^^

get it get it :smokin
why my subscribers keep calling me ugly Lmaooooo. I mean it's true. I really am. I look like meerkat with braids, bro. Last time a girl touched me, it was cause the bus was crowded. Life is crazy.

New video for those who want to see it. If you do not, I hope you pull a bicep during deadlifts. Jk.

Oh the 325x3 video is in this video. Even though it's from a month ago lmao. I was mad lazy for the past month.

Good **** fam :pimp:

:lol: that fat joe clip at the end caught me off guard and had me dead.

"Pretty sure the footbal n_ is gay, the basketball n_ is gay. N_ is gay"

:rofl:

Lmaooooo how you been watching but just saw it [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Good looks g.

You can run a mile on 5? I think I'm at about 9 mins. Not too bad for someone who doesn't ever run.
this guy knows how to clean up [emoji]128070[/emoji]

I do it all the time...it's too easy bro. Last mini cut I over ate most days. Just did extra cardio..

Yea I usually do interval sprints on 11 or 12... For half a mile... Just pace running I try to stay above 9.7 on the treadmill and mix it up with running outside.
Oh ok. Copy.

Ordered 3,they sent me 6, by mistake I think.
so....how do I acquire this glitch?

What's the best way to lose fat? Haven't worked out in like 3 years? Went through some tough times and I need to get back to being at a lighter weight. Currently at 264 would like to drop down to 220 but really best would be at 200. Now obviously besides eating junk food and eating healthy, what else could be done? I'm planning on doing cardio/cycling for an hour and then lift but I'm completely new to lifting. Recommendations please?
Eat at a calorie deficit, research nutrient timing to properly fuel/refuel your workouts, lift weights 3-4 times a week, targeting each muscle group(find a weight you can get 4 sets of 8-10 reps out of and progressively increase the weight every 2 weeks), and keep your protein high. Be consistent with all this and you'll never need to touch a piece of cardio equipment, ever. Unless you want to, which is icing on the cake.

Last edited:
Eat at a calorie deficit, research nutrient timing to properly fuel/refuel your workouts, lift weights 3-4 times a week, targeting each muscle group(find a weight you can get 4 sets of 8-10 reps out of and progressively increase the weight every 2 weeks), and keep your protein high. Be consistent with all this and you'll never need to touch a piece of cardio equipment, ever. Unless you want to, which is icing on the cake.

All of this + drink a ton of water daily. Personally I think beginners should only take rest days from lifting when their bodies really need it. No reason to schedule 3 or 4 a week if you can't go hard enough to REALLY tax yourself.

you guys eat a lot of eggs? egg whites?

Can't even do it man. Tried egg beaters. but because I was making them in the office, had to do it in the microwave....:x

typically only ever have eggs these days when I go to restaurants. I know it's still a staple for a lot of guys in your protein options.
Yeah if I had to microeave eggs, I'd rather not eat them. I just started back eating eggs. I loved them as a kid. got older, and they make me nauseous from time to time. Just bought egg whites. I eat 4 jumbo eggs + egg whites + low sugar syrup. I'm trying to determine whether the egg whites are worth the $. 10 serving's per small carton, for $4 and 4 servings is the same macros a unflavored protein scoop.

EY soundview. How u so jacked. Pause... U natty too? How many years u been training b
I honestly have no idea. I never knew diet until I cut last year. I was surprised at how much LBM I had, myself. My form was always A1 aND I always did progressive overload, whether I was powerlifting or bodybuilding. Now I powerlift.

Yeah I'm natural. I don't like needles. I can't see the needle coming and just sit there. I burned myself on a lit incense one time and spazzed out. Very high totals are very achievable natty, and unless I'm gonna be beating Jesse Williams, why take roids to just hit PRS at my gym lmao.

#NattyDaddy

What's the best way to lose fat? Haven't worked out in like 3 years? Went through some tough times and I need to get back to being at a lighter weight. Currently at 264 would like to drop down to 220 but really best would be at 200. Now obviously besides eating junk food and eating healthy, what else could be done? I'm planning on doing cardio/cycling for an hour and then lift but I'm completely new to lifting. Recommendations please?

This advice should really just be bulletin posted on the first page or somewhere in the thread title. It's the same question asked every 2 pages, and this is the most sound advice.

How do you know how he trains?

Because if you been training for 3 years, saying your progress is too slow and saying others are further along because they are black that's a dead giveaway of either ignorance, incompetence or both.

He's also the same one talking about he couldn't gain any weight even though he's like 160 and he supposedly eats 4K calories a day.

He's one step from a troll.

Lol I can troll if you want me too... I'm not even trolling. Black dudes are naturally huge pause. I train very hard btw. And I'm 123lbs 124-125 on a good day

This advice should really just be bulletin posted on the first page or somewhere in the thread title. It's the same question asked every 2 pages, and this is the most sound advice.

Thank you.

The problem isn't in the information, because the information is easily obtainable, but in the execution. The advice in my OP and advice given by other regulars in here needs to be applied everyday, for life. I think a lot of people struggle with being consistent or they don't track what they're doing and therefore under/overestimate the effort they're putting in.

Because if you been training for 3 years, saying your progress is too slow and saying others are further along because they are black that's a dead giveaway of either ignorance, incompetence or both.

He's also the same one talking about he couldn't gain any weight even though he's like 160 and he supposedly eats 4K calories a day.

He's one step from a troll.

Woah I missed the whole black thing. I'm not consigning that smh.

That's straight stereotyping

That's a joke between you and you friend though.

While it may come from a good place you can't generalize it to strangers and have it accepted with the same context.

Many stereotypes, while some "positive", continues to perpetuate the depersonalization of a group who have been oppressed and judged for centuries.

/snowflakesafespacerant

Deal still there? I'll order and chance it, what site?

Fitjoy. Com

They had the pumpkin pie flavor on 50% off. Copped 3 boxes for 34, but they sent me 6 boxes instead.

Wrong website and I don't see the deal? Or how do I find it?
Has to be the melanin lol... I been training 3 years, progress is too slow

You stay posting this garbage.

You just don't train hard enough so you making excuses.
Same. I just left it alone cause I'm trying to be cordial and unbanned. But I honestly hate when people use skin color as why I'm at point A or B and they're at point C. It's really annoying. I keep telling them, I've seen plenty of big white dudes who are lean and strong, you can go on Instagram and see that. Just like one of those things people use as excuses. I be feeling like homeboy from "get out" when homegirl was grabbing all on his arm to see if the predisposed genetic muscle make up was true.

Soundview you never answered my question b, how long u been training.
same amount of time as you. Probably less. I'm not counting years I had no idea what I was doing, or was doing it wrong.

Last edited:
Whats going on in here? :lol:

I swear one of the strongest guys in here is my guy boss whos a white dude and that 1 dude that posted a vid of his 700lbs DL is asian so race got nothin to do with anything.

Lol I can troll if you want me too... I'm not even trolling. Black dudes are naturally huge pause. I train very hard btw. And I'm 123lbs 124-125 on a good day

I apologize if I'm wrong here.... but I think u a fraud bro I remember you posted a video in here of you repping 90 lb dbs on bench, when nobody here thought you could at your weight, and you were black in the video. I guess u posted your friend

Lmaooooo how you been watching but just saw it [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Good looks g.

:lol: yo tbh i usually just end the vid after the clips of your workout go off. Always figured that was it...what other jks clips have i missed lol

Back
Top Bottom