STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Doing a body composition challenge with some of my coworkers and bosses. We all did a bod pod on Friday. Redo it in 30 days. Relative body fat loss. Came in at 14.6% at 180lbs. One of my coworkers came in at 39%! So if he loses 3.9%, I have to lose 1.4%.

Another way to keep us motivated throughout the work-day, especially when people bring food. Everybody's wife makes delicious treats smh. Winner gets a half day at work and lunch.

I'd really like to get into the 12% range in these 30 days without any strength loss.

Hard work pays off.

350x700px-LL-577ef51a_mikeheadnod.gif

ill admit i was cutting back when the year started...and then i said "f a cut"

Gona bulk all year, im tryna gain more mass/size and then well see when the cut will start.

I kind of want to start cutting soon but everyone keeps telling me I look better when I'm bigger (fatter) lmao here's some progress pics of my mini bulk. Currently o weigh about 200lbs at 6'2.

Before:

Current:

That's like a month from now.

You not serious bout this bulk... :lol:

Plus i swear its the opposite effect cuz you eating in a shorter period of time. I end up gaining weight lol

Last edited:
I kind of want to start cutting soon but everyone keeps telling me I look better when I'm bigger (fatter) lmao here's some progress pics of my mini bulk. Currently o weigh about 200lbs at 6'2.

]
You will benefit from bulking. You have a pretty physique. But your chest and delta can benefit from more size.

ill admit i was cutting back when the year started...and then i said "f a cut"

Gona bulk all year, im tryna gain more mass/size and then well see when the cut will start.
Thats my attitude but, I been cutting back on the bullcrap that I have been eating the last couple of months...

Hitting that stage on Saturday....

Weigh ins are tomorrow

2 weeks out from my meet, hit a 355 bench, 550 squat and 572 deadlift this week. Just need to cut 9 more pounds for weigh ins

Thats my attitude but, I been cutting back on the bullcrap that I have been eating the last couple of months...

Hitting that stage on Saturday....

Weigh ins are tomorrow

Im not even junk food everyday, but i know im going overboard with the steak and rice : hat

Nice! Post photos fam! Could use some motivation :pimp:

Im not even junk food everyday, but i know im going overboard with the steak and rice : hat

Nice! Post photos fam! Could use some motivation
pimp.gif
Ill post later, currently at work....might run to the gym and take a swolfie...

been hitting my shoulders dumb hard since those were my weak points....the growth has been crazy

Last edited:
Hit chest/tris today. Shoulders sore af from yesterday. Didnt go heavy on incline bench, ended up just working on negatives with 185 and doing db floor press. Smashed tris tho

Shoulders today

DB lateral raises
DB front raises
Arnold press
Incline DB press
Hammer curls
Rear delt flys
Machine Iso lateral raises
Front plate raises
Finished off with some plyometric push-ups and some med ball tosses

I'm starting to lose a bit of strength. Lost 5-10 lbs of water weight from this cut/ not taking creatine

Started cardio for the summer cut and it's miserable. Only doing about 15/20 mins to start.
Just talked to my boy who has been on a 1year bull and hit 275 this weekend. And I'm having food feels and want to bulk again.
Brruuuhhh get back on that lean bulk and keep getting stronger! Summer 18 is yours 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom