STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Chipotle is healthy..You have to order the right food...You cant have a Burrito Cowl with cheese, sour cream, 2 Salad Dressings, corn, and Chips and think its healthy....

When I go I get Grilled chicken, lettuce, diced tomoato, peppers (lots of them) with the brown rice in a cup....

NT, I think I just did something super dumb. I had a solid bicep workout, mostly trying to beef up and muscle up my biceps with some toning excercises. I needed to eat somewhere for my post workout meal. Nothing was open so I went to: Taco Bell.

I got 2 grilled chicken burritos, and a chicken soft taco. Doesnt feel too good and now it feels like i freaking wasted a workout......

Haven't had a single cheat day since Christmas...friends came to visit for 2 days and I had pizza, tacos, pf changs and in-n-out. Not even gonna trip bc I felt like I earned those days lol. Back on the grind tomorrow!

Does anyone else do a 5 day split and take the weekends off? I'm going to try this out.

here's my meal plan video. it's not going to be very beneficial to the seasoned lifters but it may help someone. side note, will have a MEANNNNN bicep/tricep workout video uploaded tomorrow!!!

iLLest!
This is a good watch for beginners looking for an intro to nutrition.

I think when it comes to cutting though, tracking macros would be a wiser decision.

Good vid ill.

Great way of breaking down the basics of a clean diet and putting on lean muscle. You kept to the topic at hand the entire time also. Good job bruh

NT, I think I just did something super dumb. I had a solid bicep workout, mostly trying to beef up and muscle up my biceps with some toning excercises. I needed to eat somewhere for my post workout meal. Nothing was open so I went to: Taco Bell.

I got 2 grilled chicken burritos, and a chicken soft taco. Doesnt feel too good and now it feels like i freaking wasted a workout......

Any Costco brahs with memberships, I suggest you try this. The taste may be average (personally I think it taste like anus) but the profile is ridiculous as a bulking snack. It's pretty rich so I'd suggest gulping water with it and the best part about it: a box of 14 costs about $15. I live in Canada so American price will be relatively cheaper.

Try not to eat it before a meal cause it'll suppress your appetite.

Nice vid iLL.

I need cut down on my fat % and you explained it pretty well. I wanna drop 10 pounds safely before my trip to DR.

First thing: there's no such thing as "toning exercises." Its a fitness myth.

Second: just because you had one bad meal, doesn't mean it has wasted your workout. There is no window of time after a workout where your body can only absorb the nutrients you feed it. You'll have the remainder of the day to eat clean and train hard. Don't stress about it too hard brah

Last edited:
hey guys, since we are on the topic of food intake

let's watch this video then maybe add feedback to the ongoing discussion.

thanks

Anyone ever heard about a dude named Simeon Panda? Dude body is crazy. Nh

umm.. this has happened twice now.

anyone find that machines hit your muscles more? the pump that I get after using machines is crazy compared to lifting barbells and dumbbells. I also get sore/more sore the days after.

someone try it out and report back?

Anyone ever heard about a dude named Simeon Panda? Dude body is crazy. Nh
His physique is INSANE!!.  And he's not "phil heath or Kai Greene" big.

Yeah I'm jelly. I literally just came back from the gym after I saw dudes instagram earlier. Crazy what motivates people to hit the gym haha. That was all the motivation I needed to get my *** up and go

Legs day went well yesterday. 2 sets of 2 at 315lbs. Felt good. Going 325 next time. I felt like i had a little more in me.

Was a little light headed after the second set. But when i hit 315 last week i thought i was gonna fall over after i racked lol. So getting better.

Rest day today might do some light cardio, Chest day tomorrow excited for that. Then deadlifts sunday.

There's something about a 5am workout that just makes the day so much better. For some reason whenever I work out in the am, it makes me more conscious as to what I eat throughout the day. In the back of my mind I say to myself "Nope if I eat that waking up at 430 was a waste" which helps a lot.

Do anyone else feel the same way? 

Also it's like a giant empty playground to me, I can do a circuit without having to wait for people to finish up, keeps me in the zone. 
happy.gif

Completely slacking on one of the most important parts of this whole thing...sleep.  Lucky if I get 6 hours.  That needs to change.

There's something about a 5am workout that just makes the day so much better. For some reason whenever I work out in the am, it makes me more conscious as to what I eat throughout the day. In the back of my mind I say to myself "Nope if I eat that waking up at 430 was a waste" which helps a lot.

Also it's like a giant empty playground to me, I can do a circuit without having to wait for people to finish up, keeps me in the zone. 
happy.gif

This x1000. When I work out early in the morning, it changes my entire mindset that day. The way I eat especially.

It almost forces me to eat healthy the rest of the day as opposed to going through the entire day without hitting the gym until later, it gives me that "Well I'll burn this off later" mindset. I def. recommend it

happy.gif
This x1000. When I work out early in the morning, it changes my entire mindset that day. The way I eat especially.

It almost forces me to eat healthy the rest of the day as opposed to going through the entire day without hitting the gym until later, it gives me that "Well I'll burn this off later" mindset. I def. recommend it
what time do you guys go to sleep ? i need that 7-8 hrs of ZZZzzzz?

Did legs earlier this morning.  OH BABY!!!.  My joints are like linguine right now.  Had to take my time to walk up the office stairs on my way to work.

Great feeling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom