STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Alright guys, Im going into my last football season and I'm trying to get an opportunity to play university football(Canada) . Im too small weight wise to play my position at the next level, so Im looking for a program or tips to put on mass but also stay athletic. I would be grateful for any help, Thanks !
Do you already workout?

Have you considered anabolics??

Got my first rib tattoo.

Another fine line single needle.

Given strict instructions to not workout for two weeks

Fuhhhhhhhh

I'll post pics of the tat later. In just paranoid af when it comes to tattoo care.

And ppl saying the rib area hurts da most. Y'all wasn't lion

I'll post pics of the tat later. In just paranoid af when it comes to tattoo care.

And ppl saying the rib area hurts da most. Y'all wasn't lion

That was about to be my next question. I want one but saying that doesn't sell me on it right now,lol

On another note, I take ON Amino Energy before a workout and Xtend BCAA's during. Is that excessive and do I have to cycle taking them or anything? I definitely like the feeling they give me in the gym but just want to make sure they'll be ok taking constantly.

That was about to be my next question. I want one but saying that doesn't sell me on it right now,lol

On another note, I take ON Amino Energy before a workout and Xtend BCAA's during. Is that excessive and do I have to cycle taking them or anything? I definitely like the feeling they give me in the gym but just want to make sure they'll be ok taking constantly.

I've never heard of someone cycling BCAAs.

This

and is it a big tat
Def not a big tat. It's fine line. So my artist says they're more apt to be blotched or fade easier if not taken care of the first week.

It's a dainty heart that says fighting

Failed on the 4th set (SL 5x5) of overhead press :frown:. Gotta' keep pushing tho!

Keep at it bro! Nothing wrong with failure, motivates you even more the next time. The feeling when you hit a weight or # of reps you werent able to get before >>>

Def not a big tat. It's fine line. So my artist says they're more apt to be blotched or fade easier if not taken care of the first week.

It's a dainty heart that says fighting

A dainty heart...?
ezgif-2-c67ada2276.gif
too easy man too easy

How many sets are y'all doing? Lately I've been trying to do 18-20 per workout.

It's taxing.

I usually try and do about 4-5working sets for the compounds and about 3sets for accessories. I try and be done in an hour. Last month or so ive been supersetting a lot of accessory work together. Back/bicep days i fly thru my workout in like 30min, hit some core then go for a run.

hit chest and tris today.... felt good after a good rest day..

trying to increase the mass of my quads... any suggestions I do front squats and lunges etc anything other than that?

hit chest and tris today.... felt good after a good rest day..

trying to increase the mass of my quads... any suggestions I do front squats and lunges etc anything other than that?

Different than lunges.. smoke your quads/glutes. Sometimes I superset them with single leg leg extensions with a 5 sec hold at the top each rep

what you boys hitting for your posterior deltoids ?

IMG_0002.JPG

Haven't had PWO in over 3 month. Got curious again. Person working the register said this was one that didn't have creatine in it so I thought I'd give it a try. Anybody else know anything about it? Has deer antler velvet in it?

Took my pre-workout and fat burner at the same time..... Felt my Heartbeat in my eardrums smh. Can't do that again.

Back
Top Bottom