STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

nah, its definetly my sternum. Damn near crashed my car because the pain came out of nowhere. It hurts to turn the steering wheel.

I looked it up online and it looks like its inflammation.
Happened to me before. Nearly thought I was having a heartattack at work when getting out my chair quick. Even had the squad called.

Strain for sure. I even started hearing my chest crack when moving and getting up from bed. Took a break for a while on dips. If you go too deep you can f up your sternum.

Crazy thing was I could still do chest workouts with no pain.

Where my tall lifters at? I'm 6'7 and the struggle is real.

I just recently got into jumping rope and I've incorporated it into my HIIT after my workouts. If you haven't thought about it, please take it up. I hate cardio and this actually makes it enjoyable.

Where my tall lifters at? I'm 6'7 and the struggle is real.

I just recently got into jumping rope and I've incorporated it into my HIIT after my workouts. If you haven't thought about it, please take it up. I hate cardio and this actually makes it enjoyable.

Are u like tall and skinny? How much u weigh? Im 6 4, i know some things are harder but i wouldn't trade it though lol. I weigh about 215

Whats the best reason/excuse to use to cancel a gym membership without them hassling you?

had to cancel my lifetime membership and they have locations everywhere.

so i told them im moving to Korea to teach english so that way they cant bother me with trying to relocate to another lifetime location

had to cancel my lifetime membership and they have locations everywhere.

so i told them im moving to Korea to teach english so that way they cant bother me with trying to relocate to another lifetime location

Lol they dont have locations everywhere
They def aren't in Florida or in any place thats not a metropolis aka most of our country

IMG_0002.JPG

Haven't had PWO in over 3 month. Got curious again. Person working the register said this was one that didn't have creatine in it so I thought I'd give it a try. Anybody else know anything about it? Has deer antler velvet in it?

I heard some good things about it, never took it though fam. Your body should respond well to it since you been on a break from pwos.

Shoulders/legs. Kept it simple today

Squat
135x5
225X5
315x5
365x4
405x1
365x3
315x5
225x8
135x10

Ohp
Barx8
95x5
135x3
165x3
185x1
210x1 (pr)
135x5
95x5

Light lateral raises and face pulls
Core

Sooooo I I'm not really sure if this is really workout related......more so nutrition related, with a hint of stamina.... but I'm about to try this "explosion performance blend" I read about in Reddit . It's supposed to increase your....explosive performance volume.....

Here's the formula for the "holy grail" of epic explosion recipe.

1. L-Arginine : 1000 mg strength. Taken 1 time daily.

2. L-Lysine: 1000mg strength. Taken 1 time daily.

3. Korean ginseng: 500 mg strength. Taken 2 times daily.

4. Zinc: 50mg strength. Taken 1 time daily.

5. Pygeum: 100mg strength. Taken 2 times daily.

6. Maca: 450mg strength. Taken 3 times daily.

7. Lecithin : 1200mg strength. Taken 1 time daily.

Also recommended to take with celery and/or pineapple juice. Thoughts?

Anybody ever try yoga for low back pain? Every time I play ball my back kills me for 2 days I've been doing more core work and stretching lately. Doesn't seem to help too much

^sounds like you need to strengthen that lower back do some extensions. Also making sure you stretch before and right after.

Also sometimes having a gut can cause this with the extra strain ( no shots just speaking from past experience)

Back
Top Bottom