STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

its not, I said instead of milk aka cows milk, its made with nut milks and I think theres some made with other weird crap

Just got some pineapple coconut protein from isoflex and blue raspberry bcaa from aminocore. Hopefully they dont disappoint

I was super on the halotop bandwagon because of the friendly macros. Tasted really good too.

Then someone told me its just lite cool whip with different flavoring. Ever since then, I can't get over the feeling of eating straight cool whip out of a tub so I stopped copping lol

Man y'all need to preface that BJ and Halo Top are not on the same level lol

I was super on the halotop bandwagon because of the friendly macros. Tasted really good too.

Then someone told me its just lite cool whip with different flavoring. Ever since then, I can't get over the feeling of eating straight cool whip out of a tub so I stopped copping lol

Lol @ frozen cool whip

Thanks bro. Got bout a month and a half left...tryna get as close to 2plates as possible in that time
Bro you never hitting 2 plates just give up.

I'm only 20lbs behind you. I want 2 plates bad. That's bossman ting status. I'm literally one of maybe 2-3 who even OHPs at my gym. What's better than lifting over your head what someone squats

Bro you never hitting 2 plates just give up.

I'm only 20lbs behind you. I want 2 plates bad. That's bossman ting status. I'm literally one of maybe 2-3 who even OHPs at my gym. What's better than lifting over your head what someone squats

For real. I feel like a beast when i ohp

yea im def done trying to cut for this summer, hit a wall.
going to go on this bulk til I get married next year. then do a good cut.

What the hell is this backup screen name bull ****. I only recognize 1 salt warden around these parts....

Did y'all ever figure out if dude was talking bout taking all those supplements for explosiveness in the sack or in the gym? Lmao

Did y'all ever figure out if dude was talking bout taking all those supplements for explosiveness in the sack or in the gym? Lmao
IMG_0036.GIF

Attachments

• IMG_0036.GIF
    IMG_0036.GIF
    468.6 KB · Views: 10
Tried 500 after pullin 495 last week. Failed, felt heavy af. Next week is last week of program so ima try it again. Contemplating running another round of Ed Coan but i only got about 8wks left and programs 10wks long.

I'm looking to buy a pair of over the ear/on the ear headphones that are good for working out, any recommendations? Preferably not Beats.

Hit a 360 bench. I was scared tho, I was gonna go for 355 lmao. It was heavy af tho.

360 And you picked it up dolo.

This cut was a ***** for me,my chest always been wild weak. I guess I ain't the strongest Bronxite in here Lol.

Good lift bro

360 And you picked it up dolo.

This cut was a ***** for me,my chest always been wild weak. I guess I ain't the strongest Bronxite in here Lol.

Good lift bro
Yeah, I haven't gotten a lift off since I hit 300lbs. I'm used to just picking it up myself.

Good loOKs bro. I still have a piss poor DL. Im 30lbs from 500. It's depressing lmao.

Where's those progress pics? I'm cutting until sunday.

Back
Top Bottom