STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

It's on my Snapchat story now. A few NTers have me. Check it out broseph.
images

what i did today

135 x 30
225 x 13
295 x 1

6 sets of sprints with a jog in between followed by 35 pushups on the track every jog back

then i went back and did 225 x 3 x 8

did some lat pulldowns with some bicep stuff in between.....

Last edited:
Bought the cherry tart...Xcell that *** better work lol...

Checking out rehab shoulder work on athleanx rn.

I'm gonna do what that one user posted and avoid compound for a week at least.

My NT lifting fam what y'all getting into this weekend?

I'm bout to buy some new chucks and I recently switched to Vegan protein. Check out Vega brand. That whey stuff is crap.

anybody else here get a little too angry if they have a s*** day? Like I know better than to let it get to me. We all have bad days. There’s always next week or 2 weeks but man. Last couple months have been bad to the point I take s*** home with me

anybody else here get a little too angry if they have a s*** day? Like I know better than to let it get to me. We all have bad days. There’s always next week or 2 weeks but man. Last couple months have been bad to the point I take s*** home with me

You talking about work? I've been there. My last job got to me bad. I used to be pissed off all the time to the point I missed a lot of workouts and I drank a lot of alcohol on the weekends. Didn't really get better until I quit the job

Sunday is Spartan Race day. Kinda nervous tbh. Last time I did it was two years ago and didnt do as well as I could have. This time around we're doing 3v3 teams and losing team has to buy the other Korean BBQ after. Not tryna spend another $40

lol everyone messaging me on Snapchat asking if it's really me. Dudes love hating like I didn't put that work in.

Bruh all jokes aside, not even trying to entertain the troll anymore but what do you get out of perpetually lying on the internet like this? Like what’s the point? E props that important to you? Nobody believes you and the jig is up. Why keep going?

Not even a week ago ...

:rofl:

You talking about work? I've been there. My last job got to me bad. I used to be pissed off all the time for he point I missed a lot of workouts and I drank a lot of alcohol on the weekends.
Sorry forgot to specify. Na in the gym. My work gets to me sometimes but I use the gym to relieve it so if I have a bad day in there then I can’t get it out

Sunday is Spartan Race day. Kinda nervous tbh. Last time I did it was two years ago and didnt do as well as I could have. This time around we're doing 3v3 teams and losing team has to buy the other Korean BBQ after. Not tryna spend another $40

Kbbq after? Sounds like youre all gonna be winners

Sorry forgot to specify. Na in the gym. My work gets to me sometimes but I use the gym to relieve it so if I have a bad day in there then I can’t get it out

I think I had one of those days today. There's a little gym here where I live at, nothing special. I just didn't have any energy or motivation today. Barely got sweaty. I think I need to get to a legit gym....

Back
Top Bottom