STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

piping-rock-ultra-tart-cherry-1200-mg-100-capsules-gout-uric-acid-maxwellestore-1702-18-maxwellestore@7.jpg

I take these after a hard work or DOMS

you can feel the euphoria stuff.....actually works I don't go a week without em.

its on amazon for 8 bucks.

Im bouta hit up a new gym and do one of those 30day trials or whatever, got that long til i go back to court anyways.

These mfers bought some **** that looks like a got damn baseball tee to do barbell landmines with. Meanwhile 70 dbs are "broken" and we wont get anythjng new or heavier cuz "only a few of you use them". I only seen one person do those landmine joints lol

Anyways did legs and shoulders. Worked up to 405x1 squats... ******* grinder.

Ohp stayed with 135x10x3

Buncha accessories 4x12

Whats another good exercise like rear delt flys and face pulls i can add?

Funny. Been doing behind neck presses for years. Never had an issue.

I think I messed up my cuff from a full extended motion, probably a machine flye, where I didn't control it.

Been doing face pulls.

I already do heavy because I PL. It just hurts doing machine flye, decline chest flye, it hurt doing standing calf presses when the pad sat on top of my shoulder.

I'm gonna go lighter on everything for 2 weeks. Do more endurance and hypertrophy training. See how it feels. Then jump back to my reg. Program.

I'll check that video. I knew someone qould post that athlean dude lol.

Funny. Been doing behind neck presses for years. Never had an issue.

I think I messed up my cuff from a full extended motion, probably a machine flye, where I didn't control it.

Been doing face pulls.

I already do heavy because I PL. It just hurts doing machine flye, decline chest flye, it hurt doing standing calf presses when the pad sat on top of my shoulder.

I'm gonna go lighter on everything for 2 weeks. Do more endurance and hypertrophy training. See how it feels. Then jump back to my reg. Program.

I'll check that video. I knew someone qould post that athlean dude lol.

The guy is a physical therapist and strength coach. He supposedly helps abd trains mlb athletes, and you know the most common injury with baseball players has to do with the shoulders. So if multi millionaire high level athletes go to him for shoulder help you should be good lol

I knew a little about west side barbell and Louie when I got into lifting. Watched more on them today and damn. “If you’re not here to make westside the strongest gym the ****” :wow::lol::smokin

Also forgot to mention I’ve been considering going to another gym. There’s a powerhouse gym on the other side of my town. They were going down hill years ago. But past 2 years they revived the place. Just don’t know if I wanna go through starting at a new gym and with new ppl. I’d still keep my current gym since both memberships I pay cheap.

Prehab is so important. I work it into all my workouts as a warm up. I always look for new exercises to add to the repertoire. Should come in handy for my career as well.

The guy is a physical therapist and strength coach. He supposedly helps abd trains mlb athletes, and you know the most common injury with baseball players has to do with the shoulders. So if multi millionaire high level athletes go to him for shoulder help you should be good lol
I know he's good. I was gonna look up a shoulder injury vid with him. I was just too lazy. I was just saying I knew someone would post him lmao

Also forgot to mention I’ve been considering going to another gym. There’s a powerhouse gym on the other side of my town. They were going down hill years ago. But past 2 years they revived the place. Just don’t know if I wanna go through starting at a new gym and with new ppl. I’d still keep my current gym since both memberships I pay cheap.
Same. I might switch to mount vernon barbell. I'm driving through crazy traffic through bx and for what? Powerhouse? It's not even that damn special of a gym.

But i know everyone here. I'm cool with the staff. I keep a locker here. I hate switching gyms. It's like the first day at a new school.

Took me 5 years to even know everyone here. I'm an introvert. I might leave though. I just got a new job so I might not care to pay 2x what I pay at PH aND I can workout whenever and not worry about traffic. Or maybe keep 2, like you.

Same. I might switch to mount vernon barbell. I'm driving through crazy traffic through bx and for what? Powerhouse? It's not even that damn special of a gym.

But i know everyone here. I'm cool with the staff. I keep a locker here. I hate switching gyms. It's like the first day at a new school.

Took me 5 years to even know everyone here. I'm an introvert. I might leave though. I just got a new job so I might not care to pay 2x what I pay at PH aND I can workout whenever and not worry about traffic. Or maybe keep 2, like you.
Yea you get comfortable and it’s hard to start over. Plus I end up getting to the gym around 3:30-4:40. Depending on traffic it could take me 15+min to get to powerhouse vs the not even 5min drive to my current gym :lol:

Back
Top Bottom