STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Dude is a weirdo. That is one of the few reasons I like the Internet. You really get to see HOW many weirdos exist in real life.

Talk about boredom. The trolling was kind of funny at first. Now he's beating a dead horse.

Bruh all jokes aside, not even trying to entertain the troll anymore but what do you get out of perpetually lying on the internet like this? Like what’s the point? E props that important to you? Nobody believes you and the jig is up. Why keep going?
:rofl:

Some people don't get attention in everyday life or didn't have much of it growing up so they resort to stuff like this. Anyone that still won't provide proof when money is being offered is a phony.

Sunday is Spartan Race day. Kinda nervous tbh. Last time I did it was two years ago and didnt do as well as I could have. This time around we're doing 3v3 teams and losing team has to buy the other Korean BBQ after. Not tryna spend another $40

Let us know how it goes. Im jealous. Been meaning to do one for years but my boys are about that active life. Plus korean bbq after, ya living man!

187DEE85-ABB0-4EA7-9C54-4B347CC1F03D.jpeg

This man had been standing here since i got to the gym. I finish my bench presses and confront homie to see if hes okay. He tells me hes good and is waiting for the pre workout to kick in. Mind u ive been pressin for 45 min.

P.s i hate my gym.

This man had been standing here since i got to the gym. I finish my bench presses and confront homie to see if hes okay. He tells me hes good and is waiting for the pre workout to kick in. Mind u ive been pressin for 45 min.

P.s i hate my gym.

When it finally hits everybody better get the **** out the way. Mans boutta be throwing weights around the gym

Yo homie left 5 min after i asked him :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know yall see that empty gallon, homie chugged the preworkout in it. No sippin.

I hope hes okay in traffic lolol

P.s i hate my gym.

Someone sold him some stepped on ****

Back
Top Bottom