STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

South Florida is New York and the Midwest people 80 years old driving horrible.
Yea you got oldies driving 25 in the left lanes and everyone else flying from everywhere else like they trying to get away from 5-0. I will never make that driving trip again.

That humidity :sick:
I feel like the humidity down there vs up here in NJ is different. I stayed in Kissimmee in July. I got accustomed in 2 days. When it’s humid up here it just feels unbearable.

On the drive up we stopped in Selma, NC. I stepped out the car and :sick:. Could barely breathe

I feel like the humidity down there vs up here in NJ is different. I stayed in Kissimmee in July. I got accustomed in 2 days. When it’s humid up here it just feels unbearable.

On the drive up we stopped in Selma, NC. I stepped out the car and :sick:. Could barely breathe

I went to Miami a couple years ago in December. As soon as I walked out of the airport I wanted to go home. It was like 80 degrees of straight swamp a**, batwing humidity.

I went to Miami a couple years ago in December. As soon as I walked out of the airport I wanted to go home. It was like 80 degrees of straight swamp a**, batwing humidity.
Lol you must not like the heat my g. I love it. Can’t stand the cold anymore since I lost all that insulation years ago

I will never go to them states, there's no way.

Still need to visit ATL and Htown, also Charlotte. Only ever driven thru it.

Greensboro and Raleigh are :pimp: tho

Atl is dope Charlotte is like a small big city but I fw it. Hit me if you ever go to Charlotte brudda I’m an hour away

Decided I would test out my 1RM on bench today. Loaded up on carbs throughout the day. Made sure to eat frequently. Had yogurt/apples before the gym for some added fuel.

Pulled up - Everything was feeling light. I had good control. My energy after each acclimation set felt good. Mind you 240 was my last PR attempt back in December 2016. I just recently got to 215 5x5. So I'm VERY optimistic at this point.

225x1 - felt smoother than ever.
245x1 (PR) - Great! But I can get a little more.
255x1 (PR) - felt heavy, but my control never slipped, form was tight, the rep was slower but I never struggled. BOOM! Set!

I'm so hype right now. Honestly feel like I could get 260 on a good day. But BRUH that 255 had me scared for a second. Even though it was smooth, I never felt that kind of weight before in the bench press. I was a worried for my shoulders during the end, but we're smooth sailing.

Now time to deload the rest of the week. Bunch of prehab, accessories, light work. Let's rest, eat good, and get back at it next week. HYPEEEE!

Bench today. Can’t feel my chest and triceps left not being able to bench 95 pounds anymore. :lol:

My last working set was 210x5 so I’m happy with that. Then hit about 40 dips.

Pull up time now. Got like 25 more to do today.

Todays DL day but man this cold got me feeling weak to my knees man. Can barely survive at work.

Rest day/Vitamin c all day i guess.

Last edited:
Yall ever try emergen-c or airborne? Does it work? :nerd:

Too expensive for my taste.

Left work and while headed home i felt like a bish for skipping so....(chalk was alrwady there btw)
A6D424D8-190F-4ED6-ABA0-044A951F5C2A.jpeg

Pyramid sets up to 420, and then back accessories. Felt like a beast after

Yall ever try emergen-c or airborne? Does it work? :nerd:
I used to mix Emergen-C in my protein shakes. I was in a house with three other people and they got sick and I did not. Maybe it was just coincidence I don't know
Used to take airborne alone when I felt like I needed it. Yea it’s just a boost of vit C and other basic stuff. Only worth it if you catch it on sale

I'll only take Emergen-c or Airborne if I feel a cold coming on. Helps stop it in its tracks.

Man im still sore af from bench monday lol. Day2 tomorrow

Hit legs and shoulders today

Squats
135x10
225x5
315x3
365x1
405x1
415x1(pr)
315x3x3
225x5
135x10