STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Maaaan i aint mad at ya. I like em just like that, especially the really pretty ones. Man i loved the corn bread thick ones in NC and VA, m boiz m boiz know what im talkin about!!

Torso like a horse

Btw is white castle good, never been

Nahhh fam worked wit a chick that juiced... She started lookin like a he. Jaw was square, ***** tellin me she got hair growin where it didnt used to
"You say no to juicer *****, soundview cant"

*juicy j voice*

White castle is good. Just way too overpriced for small burgers and you always gotta get 4 or more to even be close to "full".

Chicken breast slide with cheese tho >>>

Rather have chik fil a but I ain't going to no damn manhttan.

Nah it's good. Just overpriced for burgers the size of a damn pack of cigarettes.

I never ate wHite castle and had bubble guts for 72 hours. **** going on with yall insides lmao.

Yooo the bo jangle chicken breast sandwich breakfast thing...is official.

The chicken between the biscuit? It's a breakfast item. I'm like nah this about to be dry af...That **** was on point.

Wish we had a bojangles in NY.

m boiz m boiz

That program whooped my *** first day today. I put the 1rm as what im aiming for instead of what it currently is, thats wrong right? Its a 10lbs difference but still. Either way im not gonna take a **** today cuz i wont be able to clean myself

Bench
190x10x10

CGBP 10x10
Db flat bench 5x10
Skull crushers 5x12
Tri extension 5x20

Core
Dips (struggle)
11 pull ups (super struggle)

m boiz m boiz

That program whooped my *** first day today. I put the 1rm as what im aiming for instead of what it currently is, thats wrong right? Its a 10lbs difference but still. Either way im not gonna take a **** today cuz i wont be able to clean myself

Core
Dips (struggle)
11 pull ups (super struggle)

Yeahhhh boiiiiii

You aint know the struglle till you get a pec cramp and that ***** tries to fold over on ya :sick:

Bojangles the GOAT. Mans need a 6piece some supreme tenders, biscuits and a gallon of tea.

Chik fil a is cool. Wish we had Bo and chik fil a up here.

The hell is zaxbys tho

what program yall talking about?

had a real quick pull day today.

DL 365 3 sets of 5 RPE 10. i literally thought i was gonna puke... i should really ease back into things..

pull ups 2x7
lat pulldown 3x7

then i went home cause i thought i was gonna puke/pass out lol.

Did my measurements today. Same weight as last month but my chest is up 1/2inch(knew there was growth) and both forearms up 1/4inch.

Think I have tennis elbow . Been struggling with pain in that one area of your forearms. Last 2 weeks have been bad to the point workouts are debilitating. Icing has helped some but buddy at the gym recommended I try compression sleeves since it really helped him. Ended up getting a pair to wear around hoping it helps.

I don't think I'ma make it in the pull up challenge. Being heavier and having no recovery time already doing this Kris gethin program. I'm smoked

I don't think I'ma make it in the pull up challenge. Being heavier and having no recovery time already doing this Kris gethin program. I'm smoked

Me neither, but i knew that from the jump mainly cuz days i dont go to the gym i wont do any cuz i dont have a bar at home. Its all good tho cuz its making me do them every time im at the gym and tryna get as many as i can instead of going for a specific number.

Back
Top Bottom