STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

If you watch Jeff Nippards videos he has one where he talks about how squats are actually not the best for glute growth.

As a man unless you're competing Im not sure why you would want to have big glutes lol

I just ordered a Pioneer belt a couple weeks back during their sale. Definitely worth looking into if you're considering an Inzer since they're roughly the same price point (I got a 13 mm lever belt in natural treated leather with a Kabuki strength taper for $116 shipped after 15% off).

Pioneer belts are way more customizable, have a lifetime warranty, are made in Texas by a 3rd generation belt maker, and their 13 mm belts are actually 1 piece of leather (and a suede piece on each side unless you choose the natural leather like I did), unlike Inzer, who actually uses a cheaper strip of leather that never really breaks in to acheive a certain thickness (even though they advertise otherwise).

Check out this video (where the owner of Pioneer dissects/reviews competitors belts) or their IG to get a better idea what they offer compared to competitors:

I wouldn't mind trying a Pioneer belt if my Inzer ever wears out. He has way better customer service Im sure. How long did it take to get yours? Thats the biggest problem with Inzer if you get anything outside of black you won't be seeing it for like 3-4 months.

I love my lifting large belt. Cheaper than inzer and I’ve had zero issues. Even with having to go up and down on it between my bulk/cut

thinking about investing in an inzer belt....

But i've had no problem without one so far so idk.. I think i have a pretty decent core.
1RM: Dl - 445 and Squat - 350

both without a belt.

Love my inzer...take a while to get but def worth it.

What do you guys do to hit your glutes? I never feel it in my glutes when I do squats or lunges.

Hip thrusts with a squeeze at the top.
Pull throughs.
Pause squats.

Make that booty pop papichulo

I wouldn't mind trying a Pioneer belt if my Inzer ever wears out. He has way better customer service Im sure. How long did it take to get yours? Thats the biggest problem with Inzer if you get anything outside of black you won't be seeing it for like 3-4 months.

The thing is your Inzer will never wear out :lol:

If your glutes aren’t sore from doing squats then something isn’t right. Whether it’s form, weight, reps, etc.

When I started to pull sumo I really felt more glute activation. A glute ham raise station is pretty good too

I’ve always had that issue. My hams, quads and lower back would be sore, but nothing in the glutes

I’m tryin to get that mass too b.

I tried the paused squat too, but I’m just not feeling it there. How long are you guys pausing?

This reminds me how I never felt it in my chest doing barbell bench, but regular pushups got me results. Just gotta find an excercise that activates the glutes for me.

I usually pause for 3 full seconds then try to explode up. Tempo squats as well with a pause at the bottom are legit. 3 seconds to get to the bottom, pause for 3 seconds at the bottom, then explode up. If you don’t feel like you in the tip drill video after a few sets you doing sumn wrong papi

If you watch Jeff Nippards videos he has one where he talks about how squats are actually not the best for glute growth.

As a man unless you're competing Im not sure why you would want to have big glutes lol

Da ladies like da mass too papi. I want dem tings to know me as da papi chulo wit da culo nah mean?

Man i had this one thot that use to always try grab my *** smh had to give her a deafaz one time put her in her place.

nbapietrusface.gif

I didn't get any customization on mine (other than the Kabuki Strength taper) but I ordered October 23 at 1:03 am (15% off sale started at 1:00) and just got a shipping confirmation today, so that's 9 business days from order to ship. I'll be sure to post pics when it comes in, but I have to say that Matt (the owner) and his team are incredibly helpful and responsive to any/all questions.

I have tried out a customized version of what I'm getting (13 mm lever in leather) from a big *** 19 year old PL at my gym and I have to say, my initial impressions were all good in terms of quality and fit. I've tried an Inzer lever before (that had been used for 2 years at that point), and it didn't feel nearly as broken in as the Pioneer (which was less than a year old). The only downside is that Pioneer isn't IPF approved (apparently it costs tens of thousands of dollars to have belts approved and they're working towards it), but I don't compete so that didn't bother me.

Long story short, for customization, quality, and better customer service, I wouldn't hesitate to go Pioneer.

If your glutes aren’t sore from doing squats then something isn’t right. Whether it’s form, weight, reps, etc.

Soreness = / = efectivness.

I don't think my glutes have ever been sore period, maybe from a high volume deadlift session but thats it.

Soreness = / = efectivness.

I don't think my glutes have ever been sore period, maybe from a high volume deadlift session but thats it.
After switching to chucks, I’m finally byke to building my squat(thank you lord). Less ankle collapse which = less hip pain for me. Worked up to sets of 185 :pimp:

Squatted high volume Tuesday and my glutes are sore. Don’t even know if I’ll be ready for DL today :lol:

Back
Top Bottom