STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Made cauliflower mash tonight. I must say it was weird yet satisfying.
ive never been big on cauliflower but not to long ago i was at a friends for dinner & she baked them in the oven with paprika. Son it taste just like tator tots.

Can someone reiterate whats so bad about Chipotle again? The chips is about the only really bad thing there. They cook all of the meat right in front of you and even make the guac themselves also.
Just stay away from the rice. Mixture of oil, lime extract, cilantro. Not sure what type of oil is in there.

So it isn't HEALTHY if you get the rice.

If you keep it simple, beans, chicken, veggies, salsa. You are probably fine.

Not often though.

Hey everyone new to this thread. What's the best way to gain weight besides eating a lot? I want to stay healthy, I heard eating about five small meals a day will do the trick?

went thanksgiving ham on legs, that feel of your legs giving out when you get up
smokin.gif

yousef, what's your shoulder/leg routine?

Only issue with Chipotle is the sodium IMO, an that's only if you really care or need to watch your intake.

Man if that's the only issue, it's a terrible issue. I mess with chipotle but not everyday, high sodium is a good way to ensure "the silent killer", ie high blood pressure. Use a little sense my dudes, food is more than just fitting your macros and gains.

Bro...this is amazing. When I was living that cutlife my girl made it, and some Greek yogurt baked chicken breast OMGHNNNNNNNG it was AMAZING

She made that dinner four more times :lol:

Hey everyone new to this thread. What's the best way to gain weight besides eating a lot? I want to stay healthy, I heard eating about five small meals a day will do the trick?

Its really as simple as eating more than your maintenance level (+ whatever you may burn working out), you can eat a thousand "small meals" a day but if their total calories amount to less than what you burn by just breathing, you ain't gaining ****.

Bro...this is amazing. When I was living that cutlife my girl made it, and some Greek yogurt baked chicken breast OMGHNNNNNNNG it was AMAZING

Its really as simple as eating more than your maintenance level (+ whatever you may burn working out), you can eat a thousand "small meals" a day but if their total calories amount to less than what you burn by just breathing, you ain't gaining ****.

I understand where your coming from just eat calories than you burn working out thanks for that, any foods that you recommend that are high in calories but healthy, I know it sounds like a long shot but just wondering. Thanks again

Ended up working out arms today with a couple homies. I've been working out pretty hard I'd say for the past 3 months. Came along way from not even lifting when going to the gym and only doing cardio lol. I never thought I'd post a progress pic on here but here it is. Everyones info has been real helpful so thanks.

Last edited:
I think I screwed up my metabolism, I'm cutting crazy low calorie wise and working out and losing only 3lbs a week which is good but my deficit is huge for someone my size, they recommend I up my calories for a little (guys from bb.com)

How low is crazy low and for how long have you been doing it? If youve been cutting, have been losing weight, and stalled all of a sudden (btw 3lbs/week is really good considering I aim for 2lbs/wk) then you need to learn about REFEED's and restoring your leptin levels. Google search: http://www.jcdfitness.com/2010/06/the-preemptive-refeed/

Last edited:
I think I screwed up my metabolism, I'm cutting crazy low calorie wise and working out and losing only 3lbs a week which is good but my deficit is huge for someone my size, they recommend I up my calories for a little (guys from bb.com)

Be more specific. What do you mean you screwed up your metabolism?

How many calories are you at now? 3 pounds a week is pretty damn good. You're expecting more?

more info on da greek yogurt baked chicken recipe por favor

Legs yesterday. Squatted 325lbs two times new PR. Taking baby steps to try to get to 360.
Its a good feeling when just a year ago i remember maxing at 245lbs. Felt weird yesterday adding more weight after the 3rd plate (even if it was only a 5lb weight lol)

Now if only my bench press could see this type of progress.

Anyone using myfitnesspal? If so what is your username? Be nice to see NT members from this thread on there

Hit the gym bright and early this morning no excuses. Had to make sure I got that workout in before Winter Storm Nemo decides to wreck havoc on the N. East Coast.  Got to work by 8, energy is crazy high, hopefully it'll stay a good day minus the snow. 

anway....HAPPY FRIDAY PEEPS!!! 
happy.gif

Don't think I lost any weight this week because I went so ham on Sunday and I'm holding more water than normal so ill count this week as a "refeed" week I'm gonna go another week at my current caloric deficit to ensure its not my metabolism slowing and that I haven't hit a plateau if so I may up my calories from 1800 (I actually avg about 1600) to 2k

In regards to aesthetics. Not health. But I'm sure someone who competes and checks on himself as much as him is more healthy than y'all make it sound despite his chipotle addiction.

Side note. I posted a comment on a Chris jones Video last night saying i think his buddy Vince has a lot more to go before he does serious pose downs and takes himself seriously. I actually said it MUCH nicer and i said i wasn't hating. And I stand by it, I feel like their viewers comments blow smoke up their ***. Anyway, their army got hella mad and defended the **** out of him and got SUPER butt hurt and told me if i challenge him to a lifting competition ill get worked. So...ima do just that. In a friendly manner. But best believe ima make em look like a joke.

iLLest!
Well they posted a vid saying that you can't knock on someone then end it with "no offense, or I'm not hating", that **** is ******ed 
laugh.gif

Lifting competition? Some dudes take this **** wayyyyy too seriously.

I'm a fan of both of theirs and you got to remember that Vince is been lifting like a 1/5th of the time CJ has plus doesn't have genetics on his side.

Went hard on my core yesterday, but ate 3 breadsticks later on after smoking.

I gotta control my munchies when under the influence.

I feel horrible! I let myself down
mean.gif

No ha
Don't think I lost any weight this week because I went so ham on Sunday and I'm holding more water than normal so ill count this week as a "refeed" week I'm gonna go another week at my current caloric deficit to ensure its not my metabolism slowing and that I haven't hit a plateau if so I may up my calories from 1800 (I actually avg about 1600) to 2k

No hate her but why is everything blamed on water weight?

Back
Top Bottom