STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Week 10 of big boss program
Bench
135x10
225x5
245x3
275x1
305x2 (pr)
305x1 (spotter helped a second rep but im not counting that)
225x10

Cgbp 5x10
Db flat 5x10
Skull crushers 5x12
Tri extension 5x20
Weighted dips 45x7x4

Gonna try 3wheels next week. I can feel it!

First New Years resolutioner did some dumb **** today.

Him and his girl spend 45 minutes laying on the floor and taking pics. Meanwhile I did ohp, pull-ups and incline dB then spend 20 minutes on mobility and learning ohs with my buddy.

They look at me as I’m leaving and say “he wasn’t here long enough to do anything.”

I wanted to clown the knee sleeve belt wearing 135 max squat dude so bad but I just left. Like bruh I just pressed your body weight over my head repeatedly for a half hour. Go lay in the corner again.

Him and his girl spend 45 minutes laying on the floor and taking pics. Meanwhile I did ohp, pull-ups and incline dB then spend 20 minutes on mobility and learning ohs with my buddy.

They look at me as I’m leaving and say “he wasn’t here long enough to do anything.”

I wanted to clown the knee sleeve belt wearing 135 max squat dude so bad but I just left. Like bruh I just pressed your body weight over my head repeatedly for a half hour. Go lay in the corner again.
^ Not gonna lie I took a rest day for this exact reason. I wanted to show up to the gym in a focused and optimistic attitude, but didn't want to get pissed of waiting on weights and stairmasters because of New Year Resolutioners.

:rofl:

:lol: man I’m not letting these ig inspired weak fools get in my way. I’m telling them to move ASAP.

My girl walked up to the same dude and told him “the bench isn’t a tripod so move” :rofl:g she’s more ruthless than me.

ywQ8lmp.gif

Im not leaving this thread.

JP please tell me OP didn't pass...
I'm not sure man. its been a really long time since hes posted in here.

I'm gonna see if I've interacted with him outside of NT, maybe someone has his number or social media?

damn not good. hope he is ok...maybe someone can pay him a visit?

shot a video for american ninja warrior couple days ago.... vid came out great finished editing it last night with the director....

hopefully i get selected.... I plan to train for this exclusively if I get selected in the next coming months.

prize is a 1,000,000 dollars they say baha

shot a video for american ninja warrior couple days ago.... vid came out great finished editing it last night with the director....

hopefully i get selected.... I plan to train for the exclusively if I get selected in the next coming months.

Jeeez

Good luck man

Oh man. Yeah I haven’t seen him in forever. Hopefully he’s good and just doesn’t post now.

hopefully i get selected.... I plan to train for this exclusively if I get selected in the next coming months.

Good Luck bruv!
I thought about doing this too.

Sorry I wasn't trying to be a smart as. Good brand like ON. Or Kris gethins brand.
Look up that link. A bad brand will mess your insides up. I had to toss away my animal

Looking to try Creatine for the first time. Suggestions?
Creatine HCL gives me minimal to no bloat. You can go with Kaged or EVL nutrition. Both are patented creatine HCL which apparently not all brands use. I’m currently using EVLs. They’re cheaper too

Creatine HCL gives me minimal to no bloat. You can go with Kaged or EVL nutrition. Both are patented creatine HCL which apparently not all brands use. I’m currently using EVLs. They’re cheaper too

Yeah I’ve heard about HCLs beig easier to absorb and thus leading to minimal/no bloating.

I’ll do some googles on all the brands you guys are mentioning. Thanks all.

Back
Top Bottom