STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

My gym hasn’t been that crowded surprisingly. But the regular f*** boys have been rampant. Taking multiple areas up. So it Midas whale count as being busy..

And xcellz if you go on ninja warrior, s/o NT, and say #cutlife, I will PayPal you $20 :lol:.

That show was something I’ve been really wanting to try. When it first started popping up on tv I was like “hmmm I could probably make it to atleast the next round”

Latest seasons I’m like “oh hell na”

It's funny working at a grocery store around this time. Everybody on a health kick right now. Buying the leanest meets possible. Sugar lobby really has people fooled.

Xcell all prayers up for you little bro.
question is if you get picked are you going to go in there jacked or you going to try to cut up?
great song and so glad you picked the instrumental

Yo, anyone in here get down with a jump rope as a major part of your training? I'm planning to add it in and wanted some feedback from someone who's been using one for a while.

My gym hasn’t been that crowded surprisingly. But the regular f*** boys have been rampant. Taking multiple areas up. So it Midas whale count as being busy..

They were put in full force tonight. Buncha weenies, too much talking not enough lifting

Been experimenting with cardio before lifting

Did 230 floors On the stair master

Finished off with some bench work

135x30

225x8

275x2

Then back 225x4
135x20

Very short breaks in between. At 155-156 strength took a hit that last rep of 275 was a close call

Did some floor presses after and squats

Gonna be doing my first Spartan Sprint race at the end of this month. Anyone that's participated and completed it, care to share some tips and advice? What shoes and clothing would fit right for those obstacle courses?

Real vid is three mins long this is just the teaser.

Y’all don’t wanna look at my ugly *** talk for 3 mins bahah. There are rules too posting the whole thing bs.

With the cardio and endurance you do, I think you'd have a good chance.

Post the whole vid.

Gonna be doing my first Spartan Sprint race at the end of this month. Anyone that's participated and completed it, care to share some tips and advice? What shoes and clothing would fit right for those obstacle courses?
Clothing wise if it’s gonna be wet. Wear a compression shirt under a tech shirt. Actually all your clothes should be tech. For shoes wear something that you won’t mind tossing after. Or you can look online for the special shoes that everyone wears. They’re cleats that drain out very easily

my first spartan race i wore zoom spiridons. worst mistake ever lmao.

i picked up a pair of brooks trail running shoes there after.

up top i rocked a nike miler running t. shorts i rocked army PT shorts. and i also wore calf compresion sleeves cuz i stay cramping

for those who have experience with following a powerlifting program,

how important is it to follow the weight exactly?

im gonna start ed coan DL program tomorrow. 1RM right now is 445 and im shooting for 500 at the end of the program.

first week it has me doing a top set of Deadlift (75%): 1x2 @ 375 lbs

I feel like 375 is a bit too light and I feel like I could do 385 or maybe even 395 for 1x2.

i know the # he chooses are based on percentages but yea.. any thought?

I just realized I have a video of Oakstrong damn near about to die trying to squat 6-7 plates at Powerhouse. I just realized it's him. It had to be before the juice. I actually never saw him come to my gym until then and only one guy and I was downstairs when he attempted it.

And yes, I filmed because I knew he would die and I wanted to record it. Lmao.

Edit: I think that uploaded as a pic. If I can upload it on a video file hosting whatever let me know of the website (minus youtube)

My gym was actually chill today.

Bench
185x5
210x3
235x1

Banded bench 135 3x5 with the red bands doubled so like +100 at lock out. I don’t ******* know. :lol:

Squat
275x5
310x3
345x1
315x1

Quick 45 minute session but according to that one clown “not long enough to do anything”.

I did pull-ups and dips on a forklift at work earlier eating beef jerky. I had an ahat ahat moment. +15 pounds for steel toes and winter wear. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom