STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

new flat bench pr. with a top set of 240 1x5. then 230 1x5 and then 225 2x5.

my gym was humid af today cause the AC broke. the heat + humiidity zapped my damn muscles man.

plus the weather in general was pretty warm today :sick:

14 days on keto. This is my second official go at it in a year. It seems easy af this time around. Cravings are SUPER low, I even escaped a pot luck today at work when there were GOAT brownies and cinnamon rolls.

I'm still getting headaches and light headed-ness every now and again. I've also been doing 16-18 hr fasts pretty easy with fasted workouts/cardio in the a.m.

There's no turning back now. It's so bad I've had dreams that I downed donuts and sweets and I wake up in a panic like, what have I done?!?!

Reactions: JPS
Bench day #2

Got there late so I kept it simple for accessories.

Bench
Warm up
Barx4x25
135x10
135x5
185x5
225x3
275x1
300x5x3
305x3x3
310x2x2

Chest press machine/incline machine/calble flys
All 4x15

Triceps
Rope pushdowns SS with rope overhead
5x10 each

About to get back in the gym. Got a lot of weight to lose. :smh:

What fat burners you guys using? Someone recommended me one a year ago that was pretty good but I forgot the name.

Dumb bro just dumb. Carbs are life.

Da fuq do y’all even mean?

I pack on weight with carbs, that’s not my goal. I have 40lbs to lose. On top of the fact I’m pre diabetic and pre hypertension. I’ve never felt better (in my old age) I’m not trying to be a body builder or compete; therefore the other diets don’t matter to me. I don’t have to count calories, either I stop eating when I’m full. F carbs, y’all talking out the sides of y’all mouths.

At the end of the day, it does work for me and a bunch of other people. So, appreciate it “bros”

not sure why anybody would label the KETO diet "dumb"
I've been keto for nearly 3 years and at 29 years old, never felt better in my entire life. It is an extremely easy WOE and helped me shed over 30 pounds. I don't miss carbs a bit and IMO fat is a much more efficient fuel source than carbs. Carbs are sugar and sugar is ****.

I will say this - 90% of people that preach KETO are doing it wrong, so I understand the bad rap it gets.

To say this WOE makes no sense, is completely ignorant.

Untitled.png

not sure why anybody would label the KETO diet "dumb"
I've been keto for nearly 3 years and at 29 years old, never felt better in my entire life. It is an extremely easy WOE and helped me shed over 30 pounds. I don't miss carbs a bit and IMO fat is a much more efficient fuel source than carbs. Carbs are sugar and sugar is ****.

I will say this - 90% of people that preach KETO are doing it wrong, so I understand the bad rap it gets.

To say this WOE makes no sense, is completely ignorant.

By doing it wrong, what do you mean?? I think the first time around I wasn’t as efficient at it, which made it pretty difficult. This time around, though I feel like I have it down packed. I hit my macro percentages just about everyday, I’m no longer fixated on a ketosis state, rather just hitting my targets, getting good workouts in and analyzing how my body reacts to minor tweaks. I’m thinking about cutting out some dairy, cheese at the very least.

Da fuq do y’all even mean?

I pack on weight with carbs, that’s not my goal. I have 40lbs to lose. On top of the fact I’m pre diabetic and pre hypertension. I’ve never felt better (in my old age) I’m not trying to be a body builder or compete; therefore the other diets don’t matter to me. I don’t have to count calories, either I stop eating when I’m full. F carbs, y’all talking out the sides of y’all mouths.

At the end of the day, it does work for me and a bunch of other people. So, appreciate it “bros”

Whoa calm down cowboy.

From what I can tell you just want to lose weight and don't really care about lifting or your physique which is perfectly fine, but you sticking up for carbs like they yo momma or something :lol:

MULTIPLE people in the health and fitness industry have said that doing "fad" diets which Keto somewhat is and diets that cut out entire macronutrient groups are not ideal for long term success or sustainable for long periods of time for most people.

Its been proven over and over and over again that you can literally lose body fat from eating anything as long as you're burning more calories than you take in, PERIOD. Now can Keto or HIIT speed up the process or maybe get you a little dryer looking? Sure. But you can get the same results by eating like a normal person and not cutting out carbs all together. Also you can reduce those hereditary problems you have by doing more cardio and just eating less sugar, you don't have to cut out carbs completely.

Ive yet to hear someone who is strong and natural swear by the Keto diet.

Last edited:
Medium also. I've been roasted on multiple occasions out to eat. Never understood why. Those "wipe it's butt and rip it's horns off" dudes always think they're more masculine :lol:

Medium also. I've been roasted on multiple occasions out to eat. Never understood why. Those "wipe it's butt and rip it's horns off" dudes always think they're more masculine :lol:

:lol:

You know everyone nowadays is a "foodie"

Only reason i knock well done steak is cuz ****s not even steak anymore. Wasted a good cut. Ordered steak and got a hockey puck

Back
Top Bottom