STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Wagyu boyz

25037826_165463297517493_7373969547377770496_n.jpg

I’ve used sous vides. I prefer just cooking it old school.

Whatever you do please don’t cook a cold steak. Leave it on the counter for an hour first or it’s gonna cook all ****ed up.

F low carb btw. ****s bad for your brain and your gains.

lol if you're eating wagyu in the US, there's a 99.9999999% chance that its not real wagyu.

Yeah no farmer here is massaging his cows and feeding them beer. :lol:

I don’t know how it’s legal but it isn’t real wagyu.

Dry aged rib eye boiz :pimp:

Attachments

• F15EAE21-7241-4362-88CB-F5459EBC7762.jpeg
    F15EAE21-7241-4362-88CB-F5459EBC7762.jpeg
    352.6 KB · Views: 9
IMO fat is a much more efficient fuel source than carbs. Carbs are sugar and sugar is ****.

It depends on the activity. If you want to perform high intensity, explosive bouts of exercise (sprints, lifting weights, sports like basketball/football) carbs are absolutely necessary to perform at your best.

"Carbs are sugar and sugar is ****" is a gross oversimplification of what carbs really are and why they're necessary.

Da fuq do y’all even mean?

I pack on weight with carbs, that’s not my goal. I have 40lbs to lose. On top of the fact I’m pre diabetic and pre hypertension. I’ve never felt better (in my old age) I’m not trying to be a body builder or compete; therefore the other diets don’t matter to me. I don’t have to count calories, either I stop eating when I’m full. F carbs, y’all talking out the sides of y’all mouths.

At the end of the day, it does work for me and a bunch of other people. So, appreciate it “bros”

What is your keto meal plan/macros looking like? I have weight I need to drop also.

Story time fellas....

So on some Saturdays I go to the next town over and hit up LA fitness because my dumbass gym closes at 4 on Saturdays.

Im finishing up my session and I glance over at this kid benching and I couldn't believe my eyes...

LA.jpg

...yes, yes he has on a sling shot with about 60 pounds in total weight..... now I never make fun of people but it was the funniest thing watching him try to use the SS with that little of weight lol nothing was happening with it :lol:

Second story....

If you wear these

France%20Homme%20Chaussures%20-%20PORTER%20RYD%201568_2_LRG.jpg

.... you better be ****ing jacked, not struggling to squat 2 plates :lol:

Have a great day.

ku3vM5.gif
to the first part

I totally thought the second part was going somewhere else because the "1LeggedMonster" I think where's those and he's no slouch lol.

Story time fellas....

So on some Saturdays I go to the new town over and hit up LA fitness because my dumbass gym closes at 4 on Saturdays.

Im finishing up my session and I glance over at this kid benching and I couldn't believe my eyes...

LA.jpg

...yes, yes he has on a sling shot with about 60 pounds in total weight..... now I never make fun of people but it was the funniest thing watching him try to use the SS with that little of weight lol nothing was happening with it :lol:

Second story....

If you wear these

Have a great day.

Story time fellas....

So on some Saturdays I go to the next town over and hit up LA fitness because my dumbass gym closes at 4 on Saturdays.

LA.jpg

Second story....

If you wear these

Have a great day.

What are those? I seen a kid wearing them I at my gym thought he was finna hit the heavy bag lol

Story time fellas....

LA.jpg

Second story....

If you wear these

Have a great day.

:rofl:

did you spit some knowledge to him?

hes gonna look back one day and :smh: @ himself for that

Back
Top Bottom