STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I have messed up wrists but only feel discomfort if i'm lifting heavy. It'll feel like something slips out of place in my wrist and I have to push it back in. Never thought of wearing wrist straps.

You sure? I've tried to muscle through my workouts but I can feel one of em just quit on me as I try to go 65+ doing DB presses.

I may just not be ready for that weight :frown:

Been on a string of GREAT workouts man.

Feeling great. I'm putting on crazy mass for my size and I'm gaining weight very slowly.

Its basically like I'm cutting and bulking at the same time. Leaning out while putting on weight :pimp:

Plus I've grown 1-2 inches since fall hopefully I'm hitting a late growth spurt. Word to Paul George

which one of you goofs is into bodyweight fitness and wants to throw me a rooteen? (routine)

im bored with my normal schedule. I need to break out of the funk. 

you know, the funk? gotta break out of the funk. not feeling it.

not feeling the funk.
100 burpee pull ups (chest to bar)

50/40/30/20/10 (5 rounds total) of pull ups, push ups, over the box jumps

so i weighed myself, im actually gaining weight, weird....im actually slowly slimming down
ohwell.gif
I've been weighing myself every couple of days and i haven't really lost weight, but have been looking a lot more toned and muscular. Then i ran 11 miles yesterday and lost 4 lbs haha

You still doing that crossfit? How is it going for you?

About to head to the box to smash this:

18min AMRAP of:

3 Clean and jerks @ 80Kg/176lb
6 Pull ups
12 KB swings @ 24Kg/53lb
24 Double unders

Going to be pretty nasty!

I've been getting crazy new stretch marks after I've started my upper lower routine. I have no idea whether that's good or bad.

Dat non elastic skin.

Feelsbatman...

:smh:

do you have really dry skin? you staying hydrated? you putting on size really quickly? you taking vitamins? you drink a lot of alcohol? you tan? all of these things attribute to them.

do you have really dry skin? you staying hydrated? you putting on size really quickly? you taking vitamins? you drink a lot of alcohol? you tan? all of these things attribute to them.

No, I do not have really dry skin. I drink PLENTY of water (that's literally the only thing I drink all day everyday). I'm sure I'm getting my vitamins. I do not drink alcohol (haven't drank since like 2 1/2 years ago). I do not tan. And I think the putting on size quickly may be the answer, my muscles are getting much bigger than I expected in the amount of time I started working out again. You think it could be due to genetics?

Last edited:
used the IF diet, new supps, juicing and created my own diet... I have never seen such great results in my 10+ years of serious lifting/exercise

5:00AM - CRAZE PREWORKOUT
5:30AM - WORKOUT (BCAA WHILE LIFTING)
7:00AM - LOW CARB/SUGAR PROTEIN/MICRONIZED CREATINE
9:00AM - BCAA
11:00AM - JUICE (ORGANIC VEGGIES/FRUITS)
11:30AM - LIGHT LUNCH (LEAN PROTEIN/COMPLEX CARBS) FISH OIL/VITAMIN D/CALCIUM/LIVER CLEANSE PILLS
3:00PM - JUICE (ORGANIC VEGGIES/FRUITS)
5:00PM - DINNER (TRY TO KEEP IT CLEAN - FISH/VEGGIES ETC - BUT WILL CHEAT SOMETIMES AND EAT WHATEVER)

I first cut down weight, lost tons of fat, but now put my weight back up and kept my fat to the minimum... even my friends can't believe the transformation they have seen in the last two months :smokin

PM if you want the specifics of what I am taking/doing because it works for me, might for you :nthat:

No, I do not have really dry skin. I drink PLENTY of water (that's literally the only thing I drink all day everyday). I'm sure I'm getting my vitamins. I do not drink alcohol (haven't drank since like 2 1/2 years ago). I do not tan. And I think the putting on size quickly may be the answer, my muscles are getting much bigger than I expected in the amount of time I started working out again. You think it could be due to genetics?

yes it definitely can be, so many skin issues, keloids..stretch marks..wrinkles, can be attributed to genetics. The elastin gene for example, is known to affect the integrity of the skin if it has defects.

yes it definitely can be, so many skin issues, keloids..stretch marks..wrinkles, can be attributed to genetics. The elastin gene for example, is known to affect the integrity of the skin if it has defects.
I wonder if this is the case for my boy. He lost a bunch of weight pretty fast and has excess skin. Maybe he can't get rid of it cause of genetics?

I have a good size scar in the middle of my stomach from surgery. I wonder if i lose too much weight if it will get flabby or tone out. 

What do you guys think about the "cheat day"? Do you think its necessary or it will just take you a huge step back from your goals?

Back
Top Bottom