STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Scivation Xtend (1 serving) + NOW Carbo Gain (≈50g) + Purple Wraath (1/2 serving) + MT AminoGen Energized + G2 powder (1 serving) + 40 oz or so of water.

Totally unnecessary if your WOs last under 2 1/2 hrs...

tumblr_inline_nzer7cD0mC1sndsvm_500.gif

I did keto a few months ago.

Make sure you have you macro numbers and try to get as close to them as possible.

Buy mct oil, Kerry gold butter, bacon, pork belly, and eggs and eat to your hearts content.

Fam kerry gold butter is to damb good

When i was a deli manager they used to give us a free case to sample to customers......we didnt

Any tips for a noob starting/trying Keto?

As a Filipino this no/low rice thing is almost torture.:lol:

Just know that you are going to get weaker and lose muscle mass. There might come a time where you notice you can't lift as much as you use to.
When that happened to me I started to think "Is it worth it". Push through that and you'll flourish.... If your goal is to lose weight and body fat and not hitting new PR's that is. Although some duded on JRE said you could start to regain muscle mass and strength after 6+ months of keto, but I wouldn't know.

Like the guy on the previous page said. Track your macros. Use MyFitnessPal.

I think thats the butter I put in my coffee....good when its hot, when it gets cold...................not so much lol

Almost had 520 on DL, couldn't lock it out :angry:. Soon I'll have it.

Thinking of joining a boxing club for many reasons, one of which is cardio is straight up boring af. Wanna get down to around 205. Still gonna lift but probably only 3-4times a week instead of 5.

Amazing how your body will retain water. Up 3lbs. My weekend started Thursday with a retirement party. Nothing but alcohol and eating out up until last night :lol:. My body legit looks swollen. Back on track i go

qrj23k.jpg

did week 10 3 days early... was supposed to hit 465 this coming wed.

said get the **** out the way and decided to get it over with today and hit +5lb more than expected.. 470lb.

500 beltless coming soon...

gonna take a week off and might run another cycle of the ed coan program... its the goat.

^ I've been doing fresh daily ground coffee (French press) with one tbsp of Ghee (Clarified Butter). This method really helps and gets your day started.

I

I think thats the butter I put in my coffee....good when its hot, when it gets cold...................not so much lol

Supposed to let the Kerry Gold soften before eating. Aka let it sit on the kitchen counter for 15 minutes or so.

I tried butter with my coffee once, tasted weird. Never again.

Supposed to let the Kerry Gold soften before eating. Aka let it sit on the kitchen counter for 15 minutes or so.

I tried butter with my coffee once, tasted weird. Never again.

Yeah, i mean like once it already mixed with coffee, and I would forget my Tervis amd tried it when the coffee/butter kixture cooled. It was not the most pleasent thibg ever haha. At first it was weird, but I really dont mind it. The Kerry Gold is very good though

4 weeks ago, I lost 11 pounds down from 208 on a Paleo inspired diet and I feel great. I pretty much cut carbs from grains/bread and sugar. This past weekend I fasted by accident and I feel even better. I spaced out my meals to 2 meals within my eating window of 8 hours. Fast forward to today. I am still fasted as of 9pm last night. All I had today was water and black coffee no sugar.

My questions to the IF experts, If I start my eating window at 1pm (for example), eat everything that fits my macros. Can I work out as soon as my window is over? Or just work out while fasted and just eat everything after? I'm only asking cause this will be my first full week of IF

Thanks for your input :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom