STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Just hit up the gym after a 2 week rest period. This amount of energy I have feels amazing! 20min stairmaster+25min elliptical as a starting point (focusing in just cardio from now on) Truly feels good.

Where my keto dieters at? Wondering if I should completely cut out any type of weight lifting to drop the weight. (Not trying to look all flabby if keto is truly that effective for me) Ideally the goal is 40-50lbs by the end of the year.
After doing minor research and being 245lbs at the moment, I know keto consists of "~75/20/5" for macros, would 2500cal intake be a good starting point?

Truly going to dedicate myself to the keto diet in hope to get rid of joint pains from the weight, prevent any health problems, and to finally fit back into a damn Large. :lol:

How do y'all feel about working in with a stranger? I'm not the type to talk to anyone at the gym (headphones always in) but I was waiting for a bench and older cat noticed me and asked if I wanted to work in. I was hesi at first because I don't mind waiting and this dude was pushing way more than I would be so I didn't want to mess up his flow. But in the end I had one of the better bench sessions I've had since I started working out again.

Can't do it. It's not practical for me since I stick to strictly timed rest periods on most key lifts and as I've mentioned before, weight training is such a solitary activity for me, even sharing space/interacting in that limited capacity is out. :lol:

Yoooo when did he get slight brolic tho

I don't understand

I remembered watching a video of him from last summer, dude had a decent size but this was def a big change. Who knows, those russians have something else in their genes :lol:

...he is russian right lol

I remembered watching a video of him from last summer, dude had a decent size but this was def a big change. Who knows, those russians have something else in their genes :lol:

...he is russian right lol

He basically got that body in 3 months if you believe his body transformation video....

Last edited:
lol cant rationalize it. dude been juicing out the ***. or in the ***. plus he hangs with dudes that juice. not saying theres a correlation..but the evidence and the association points to the 10 speed bike.

Y’all serious? Sons been juicing crazy.

Aparrently him and Fousey were juicing together. This all came out when they were beefing.

His size isn’t unattainable naturally; but in 3 months? F outta here.

Last edited:
Yall need to add some Good Ole JR commentary to that video lmao

Just hit up the gym after a 2 week rest period. This amount of energy I have feels amazing! 20min stairmaster+25min elliptical as a starting point (focusing in just cardio from now on) Truly feels good.

Where my keto dieters at? Wondering if I should completely cut out any type of weight lifting to drop the weight. (Not trying to look all flabby if keto is truly that effective for me) Ideally the goal is 40-50lbs by the end of the year.
After doing minor research and being 245lbs at the moment, I know keto consists of "~75/20/5" for macros, would 2500cal intake be a good starting point?

Truly going to dedicate myself to the keto diet in hope to get rid of joint pains from the weight, prevent any health problems, and to finally fit back into a damn Large. :lol:

I have been on keto for about 2 months. Just took a week break and am back on. Totally do not give up lifting. I have been lifting and hardly any cardio and dropped 17 lbs. You might have to modify your lifting routine after a while as I felt my strength drop a bit. Went from 10 rep sets to 5 reps but increased weight and number of sets. Keep your fat intake up as I definitely feel tired if I have not had enough in the day.

Keto has been the easiest diet for myself to follow and drop weight. I put on weight super easy and have had trouble dropping it as I have gotten older. Still want to drop another 20 to get to 180 goal weight but figure I will be there in a few months easy.

what are you guys taking intra-workout? and have you seen any benefit to it?

Scivation Xtend (1 serving) + NOW Carbo Gain (≈50g) + Purple Wraath (1/2 serving) + MT AminoGen Energized + G2 powder (1 serving) + 40 oz or so of water.

Totally unnecessary if your WOs last under 2 1/2 hrs...

Back
Top Bottom