STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I always workout on my empty stomach, well aside from some fruit a little bit before.

Hit some chest and tris.

Bench
275 3x3
275x2 paused

Accessories.

Had to use this wack bench at the new spot I'm at. The seat is higher than the other part so I can't get leg drive. Guess a positive is I'm hitting it with no leg drive.

Was gonna do it in the rack like usual but this 100lbs dude was quarter squatting 95lbs. Turns out I went to highschool with dude :lol: i remembered his ***** *** after about half an hour.

I have tried coffee with butter and didn't like it much. Black Coffee with Coconut oil tho >>>

I know this dude that goes in empty stomach. Just a preworkout drink.

Seriously idk how y'all do it...id pass out or something. I will say that i eat atleast 50g of carbs before, that way im not super bloated and enough energy for me to last. After though, idc much of carbs.

I have been on keto for about 2 months. Just took a week break and am back on. Totally do not give up lifting. I have been lifting and hardly any cardio and dropped 17 lbs. You might have to modify your lifting routine after a while as I felt my strength drop a bit. Went from 10 rep sets to 5 reps but increased weight and number of sets. Keep your fat intake up as I definitely feel tired if I have not had enough in the day.

Keto has been the easiest diet for myself to follow and drop weight. I put on weight super easy and have had trouble dropping it as I have gotten older. Still want to drop another 20 to get to 180 goal weight but figure I will be there in a few months easy.

What's your meal plan looking like? I'm headed to the grocery store tonight. Found a few things on pinterest.

Legit forgot bout this thread. I was posting weekly result from intermittent fasting weekly, for weight loss. I had to switch diets tho for health reasons, for my daughter. I ended up as going from 247 to 225 in about 2 and a half months.

Legit forgot bout this thread. I was posting weekly result from intermittent fasting weekly, for weight loss. I had to switch diets tho for health reasons, for my daughter. I ended up as going from 247 to 225 in about 2 and a half months.

Congrats on the weight loss. What was your intermittent fast window? I know I'll probably have to do that. I eat way too late and wake up feeling like :x

I always try to workout fasted. Just preworkout and bcaa's during.

Cauliflower seems to be a great sub for carbs. My girl made pizza and used cauliflower for the crust and i've used it to make "mac and cheese."

My girlfriend does the same thing. Also, I think shredded cauliflower can be used like rice....she made like a chicken curry thing the other night with shredded cauliflower

I have a stupid question, does the amount of tablespoons of EVOO count towards your calorie count while Int. fasting?

Feeding window is good so far, fasted until I got home from the gym around 7:45. Took a shower and then got to work :lol:. I'm spacing my meal by one and half hours. 1 down 2 more to go :pimp:

My IF schedule be f'd up from day to day week to week. One day I can be working from 7am-11pm other day could be 3pm-7am and then rare days where I work 3pm-11. I pretty much have to wing it with my windows.

Congrats on the weight loss. What was your intermittent fast window? I know I'll probably have to do that. I eat way too late and wake up feeling like :x

just started intermitten fasting a week ago doing 16/8. breakfast at 1 done eating by 9. i thought it would be harder but i actually feel great. definitely feel like my body is metabolizing my meals faster. no more of that heavy feelin after eating

Day 3 of IF and I gained 2 pounds. Maybe it's just my body adjusting to it. I'm up at 6:30 get ready and go to work and don't eat until I'm back from the gym like around 8pm and start eating at 9pm. I watch my calorie intake, no calories while fasting. I'm trying to figure out what tf am I doing wrong.

Back
Top Bottom