STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Man I got to check it out. I want to stay at the marina bay sands hotel in Singapore and that’s right there too. I need to do a SE Asia trip.

I actually know a bunch of people who have been moving to Asia. They are over the bs here :lol: a couple moved to Thailand and another two of my old co workers are in Vietnam.

Man I got to check it out. I want to stay at the marina bay sands hotel in Singapore and that’s right there too. I need to do a SE Asia trip.

Do it bro, it's cheap af. I found a flight to Jakarta for $40 from KL but it's crazy out there right now so I didn't go. Honestly contemplating if I wanna move out there. They showed MAD love and cost of living is cheap. It's so peaceful and everyone's happy.

Man I haven't worked out in a couple weeks. Gonna get back into tomorrow with chest and tris. Knees and legs are shot though, long *** flights are mad uncomfortable.

I've lost weight though since I been fasting. Down to 215. Think I'ma rock with IF after Ramadan.

As salamu alaikum bro

My father is a Muslim and jeesh them summer Ramadans ain’t no joke :sick:

Pops be Diddy boppin when they fall in the fall/winter :lol:

Do it bro, it's cheap af. I found a flight to Jakarta for $40 from KL but it's crazy out there right now so I didn't go. Honestly contemplating if I wanna move out there. They showed MAD love and cost of living is cheap. It's so peaceful and everyone's happy.

I was just gonna ask, would like 4gs be ok if I wanted to go for two weeks this winter?

Man I think about leaving every day, only thing holding me back is my daughter but I’m in the building trades so once she’s older I could get a job in any big city no problem once I got a cdl for that country.

As salamu alaikum bro

My father is a Muslim and jeesh them summer Ramadans ain’t no joke :sick:

Pops be Diddy boppin when they fall in the fall/winter :lol:

Wa alaykumu as-salam

:lol: ya, it's tough at first but after the first few days it's alright, get used to it. Over there was 12hrs, here it's like 15-16hrs.

I was just gonna ask, would like 4gs be ok if I wanted to go for two weeks this winter?

Man I think about leaving every day, only thing holding me back is my daughter but I’m in the building trades so once she’s older I could get a job in any big city no problem once I got a cdl for that country.

1usd gets you about 4 of their currency. Food is cheap, transportation is cheap. I paid about 900cad for almost two weeks for a fully furnished condo. Money goes a long way out there.

Indonesia even cheaper, 1usd is like 7 or 8 of their currency.

1usd gets you about 4 of their currency. Food is cheap, transportation is cheap. I paid about 900cad for almost two weeks for a fully furnished condo. Money goes a long way out there.

Indonesia even cheaper, 1usd is like 7 or 8 of their currency.

Ok damn, that’s not bad at all. Thanks for the info, I need to try and get out there.

Back day

Dl 3x8 all deficits and all 315-365 except one four plate set as shown.

4x15 hanging leg raises

5 sets banded pull-ups SS w/ pull overs with same band AMRAP

5x12 low cable row
4x12 Smith machine row 1s pause at top
5x12 B.B. row

Focusing less on weight these days and more on accessory and volume and trying to get mildly shredded. I don’t feel like I got hit by a truck everyday when I wake up anymore. Going heavy everyday got old.

pretty sure I said this before but man your gym looks awesome. also, clean pulls as well

My homie's wedding is in 2 weeks
I wanna look delicious for the MILFs/grandmas
What's the best way for me to cut some weight before then?
Thanks, fam

pretty sure I said this before but man your gym looks awesome. also, clean pulls as well

Thanks man.

Yeah dude it is. Idk I’d i could go to any other gym. Idc too much about the plates but cheap barbells blow. Basically all rogue barbells and plates except for the metal ones. Dumbbells up to 200 pounds and every machine you could ever want. I wish all you guys could lift here. :lol:

There is also no rules except “don’t hurt people.”

2 weeks? Nothing :lol:

Clean diet and some HIIT cardio. Don't think you'll drop much though

You could certainly lose 5lbs in that time without going crazy - and clean eating would improve your silhouette. That’s about all though.

been going to the gym for about 5 weeks now, maybe more but had a few days missed. Ive been doing a 3 day split with the days being:
Back/biceps
Chest/triceps
Legs

I want to start doing shoulders. Do I add that into my chest day or just do a 4 day split? Dont know if this matters but I still get really sore from my lifts

You could certainly lose 5lbs in that time without going crazy - and clean eating would improve your silhouette. That’s about all though.

I mean it’s a wedding so I’m guessing dude is gonna be wearing a suit, I don’t think there’s gonna be much of a difference with all that clothes on. Plus the suit is prob already tailored to fit his body anyway
I’d say just keep living ... unless dude wants to make a long term lifestyle change and the wedding in 2 weeks is just a good motivator to keep with it to start

been going to the gym for about 5 weeks now, maybe more but had a few days missed. Ive been doing a 3 day split with the days being:
Back/biceps
Chest/triceps
Legs

I want to start doing shoulders. Do I add that into my chest day or just do a 4 day split? Dont know if this matters but I still get really sore from my lifts

I add shoulders to my bench and trim days.

So it’s basically a true push, pull, legs split.

Push pull legs rest then do it all over.

Yo anybody got some advice on what a good starter routine is? I've been away from the gym for about a year because my pass expired and my laziness took over but I'm back to getting this weight off. Any help or recommendations are appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom