STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Been doing one arm barbell military press. Mad challenging. Worked up to 55lbs today lol. The weights not hard to press, it's balancing it that's the challenge.

Been doing one arm barbell military press. Mad challenging. Worked up to 55lbs today lol. The weights not hard to press, it's balancing it that's the challenge.

Have you ever tried one-hand 45lb plate overhead press pimp? My big homie put me on to the lift. Helps my balance and concentration

Have you ever tried one-hand 45lb plate overhead press pimp? My big homie put me on to the lift. Helps my balance and concentration

Naw but I've seen videos of that. Looks hard as hell lol. Gonna try that next shoulder day.

I feel like if you try any other avenue related to fitness and obviously look like you lift people in that different avenue are just waiting for you to fail :lol:

I’ve taken MMA classes and anytime I’d get a lil winded all I’d hear is someone yell “oh yea, ain’t as easy as lifting weights huh” :rofl:

1 Trillion percent bro.

week 7

450 1x2 RPE 10

375 3x3

ending the program here and testing a 1RM next week. . . .

week 8 is supposed to be 475 1x2. this is 5lb more than my current 1rm and if 450 1x2 is rpe 10 on a good day then no way im getting 475 for 2

thinking about going for 480 or 485..

anyone wanna give me suggestions on how I should warm up to this weight?

5lbs on Groupon for $36

Screenshot_20180614-180706.jpg

Back
Top Bottom