STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yea Ima have to hit gym early myself with wife here pregnant. And my workout partner (female) just got pregnant too. Looks like Ima be solo again... Just in time for Kris gethins new 8 week transformation though

Yea Ima have to hit gym early myself with wife here pregnant. And my workout partner (female) just got pregnant too. Looks like Ima be solo again... Just in time for Kris gethins new 8 week transformation though

I mainly workout by myself now...I can't imagine working out with people anymore. My rest times are strict so I would probably get super annoyed.

Haven't had a workout partner since I got back in the gym 2 years ago. I like working out on my own, I find it much better.

Haven't had a workout partner since I got back in the gym 2 years ago. I like working out on my own, I find it much better.

Working out alone is 100x better. I used to go with a friend to keep myself motivated back when I first started but nowadays, I find it annoying having to wait around for them to finish their set or if they wanna leave early :lol:

yea i take loooong rest times lol. esp between compound lifts. i just like listening to music and lifting weights. but i dont mind lifting with friend.

Working out alone is 100x better. I used to go with a friend to keep myself motivated back when I first started but nowadays, I find it annoying having to wait around for them to finish their set or if they wanna leave early :lol:

It's good if you need a spot, but if you have access to a power rack that problems solved.

yea i take loooong rest times lol. esp between compound lifts. i just like listening to music and lifting weights. but i dont mind lifting with friend.

How many sets you got left?

“A lot” :rofl:

:lol: I meant actually having a partner. I don't mind if someone wanna work in some sets

The other day I asked a group of chicks if anybody had next on the bench, they said nah so I said I’ll be in the area close by when y’all done.

30 minutes later after they’ve done all their chuckling and recording I see them give the bench to some other dude >D:lol: I pull up swiftly like yerrr did he ask before me? They go ooooo this is the guy m, we couldn’t find you. I was looking at them every 5 minutes waiting for my turn :smh: They must’ve looked for 30 seconds. The guy straight face says well you could work in with me. I’m in my head like “I asked first” but it wasn’t that big of a deal.

Mans slid 25s in each side and I was like :evil: I just outbenched him off the bench :lol: Dude almost died under the 185 I was warming up with.

Last edited:
A partner is good for llift days you can actually use them... Chest. Legs for motivation and squats. And maaaaaybe shoulder press.
And to motivate u to do cardio

Nah bro when you walk by and he talks about your race it’s obvious but like always suckas don’t physically walk up to you and tell you.. but all good tho I’m there to work out not make friends lol

295 bench PR (+5 from before) @ 168lb

+ Decided to have some fun and make a little video of today's workout.

Wait a damn minute you’re only 165 :wow:

I always thought you were huskier like 200+ cause of your voice during Fortnite. :lol:

295 at that weight is filthy :sick: Go to a powerlifting meet or something :lol:

Nice work man. Is that how all the golds are? We don’t have them here. Looks dope.

absolutely not :lol: most golds gyms are trash. this one here in capital heights is a straight gem.

Wait a damn minute you’re only 165 :wow:

I always thought you were huskier like 200+ cause of your voice during Fortnite. :lol:

295 at that weight is filthy :sick: Go to a powerlifting meet or something :lol:

:lol: im a small dude. wanna be in that small guy but push big boy weight class :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom