STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Does anyone have recommendations of a workout routine I can begin with? I think it's time to get back into shape.

What did y'all meal plan for this week? I went with Quinoa, a mix of Cauliflower, Kale and green beans, and ground turkey.

Today is day 1 back on the grind. Took most of the summer off (lazy). Let's get it :smokin

Ground Beef (73%/27%)
Scrambled Eggs w/ Jack Cheese
2 Slices of Bacon

1420 Calories
102.56 g of fat
84.4 g of protein

I eat half at around 1:00 pm then the other half at around 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm.

Weighed myself this morning. Starting to dip below 160 lbs finally.

Ground Beef (73%/27%)
Scrambled Eggs w/ Jack Cheese
2 Slices of Bacon

1420 Calories
102.56 g of fat
84.4 g of protein

I eat half at around 1:00 pm then the other half at around 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm.

Weighed myself this morning. Starting to dip below 160 lbs finally.

This your entire food intake for the day?

Crazy papi.

About to start hitting the Bizzy Diet workouts. Need to be in and out my school schedule is wild. That with Keto about to be interesting.

What is your keto routine? I'm slowly easing myself into it.
Haven’t started yet. Still doing homework to make sure I come correct. Already doing IF so most likely gonna continue that. Biggest challenge I’m gonna have is I don’t eat pork, and I hate eggs and avocados. :lol:

Thought a bench rep PR was coming. Everything felt light, had the music flowing through me, half way through the set I got the mean face on still laser focused...fell a rep short anyway. :smh:

Maybe next time.

Getting back to bench...I got up to 185...I won't even post my sets before that... embarrassing.

I wonder why I even posted it on IG lol

I been following this program for 3 months ath hasn't had me going heavy on bench in a while. It involves prefatigueing the chest before hitting bench, so my chest is spent when I get to it. Also had me using bands to get explosiveness, so no real heavy benching for a while, until now lol.

Team 180lbs max bench = 225 #povertybench

Always been my worst lift. The only way i got 225 was by working powerlifting techniques in. Wider grip...more back arch..i had to clip my range of motion to really even get over 185lbs. Im 6 foot tall and just lanky so bench is tough for me where as when i found sumo deadlifts it was a god send.

Checking in again on the fam. How’s everyone?
So proud of my overall physique these days. Though I don’t have the completely flat gut because I love food, best look I’ve ever had.

And FINALLY was able to hit 225 on bench at my current weight 178lbs. :pimp:
Oh and I finally made an IG for anyone that wants to follow me. Still figuring the **** out :lol:. r_alvarez4589

Back
Top Bottom