STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Thought a bench rep PR was coming. Everything felt light, had the music flowing through me, half way through the set I got the mean face on still laser focused...fell a rep short anyway. :smh:

Maybe next time.

I know that feel. esp when warm ups feel light. straight pump fake.

Checking in again on the fam. How’s everyone?
So proud of my overall physique these days. Though I don’t have the completely flat gut because I love food, best look I’ve ever had.

And FINALLY was able to hit 225 on bench at my current weight 178lbs. :pimp:
Oh and I finally made an IG for anyone that wants to follow me. Still figuring the **** out :lol:. r_alvarez4589

:pimp::pimp:

Learned my pec minors are weak af tonight. :lol:

Gonna correct that before I get to upping my weight on bench.

In a pinch I had to grab some Six Star Whey, triple chocolate. I swear by Gold Standard and I’m honestly struggling to finish this shake.

man i have a pinch/impingement on my lower back. yesterday i did a 2x day for chest. prob didnt rest enough. after second chest routine, i got to warm up for abs. do a downward facing dawg and boom. ouchie central.

doing better this morning bc i iced. prob take the day off today

Two conclusions:
5/3/1 Who Was CNS has the right frequency but not enough work on the main sets. Not sure how to make it work better.

n-Suns 5/3/1 has too much volume on the T1/T2 lifts, so accessory lifts suffer and localized fatigue rapidly accumulates. Was much harder at these 5/3/1 numbers than Who Was CNS. Would no recommend for anyone past novice stage.

Currently on 1st week of the Bulgarian Method. Will see how long I can run that.

Week 3 Day 1 on the Hypertrophy Program

5x8 Heel High Squats
5x8 Close Grip Bench( 3 count pause)
5x6 Dumbell Side Bends
80 Back Extensions
100 Standing Band Abductions <---- Hate this with a passion
100 Band Pull Aparts

lower back is getting a bit better... doesnt hurt as much but the tailbone area feels uncomfortable.. at least I can finally bend down and hunch over now with little to no pain.

told myself I was gonna rest all week cause of this lower back... but damn I really feel like hitting a push day today. :smh:

Week 3 Day 1 on the Hypertrophy Program

5x8 Heel High Squats
5x8 Close Grip Bench( 3 count pause)
5x6 Dumbell Side Bends
80 Back Extensions
100 Standing Band Abductions <---- Hate this with a passion
100 Band Pull Aparts

whose program is this? larry wheels?

sad, but these guys are going broke since youtube aint paying them no more. cant even afford to live in VA no more :frown::smh:

i hope they took some of tht youtube money and invested it or somethin.

sad, but these guys are going broke since youtube aint paying them no more. cant even afford to live in VA no more :frown::smh:

i hope they took some of tht youtube money and invested it or somethin.

I learned a lot from them.

They’re the first fitness channel I ever watched and they’re funny as hell :lol:

i only know them from their eating videos and balls references lol.

they were hella funny

Counting another man's pockets

tenor (1).gif

as corny as it is, these guys really made me wanna start lifting. it started after watching the 2 videos above. I prob saw like 90% of all their fitness videos.

Is this a pre workout stack?
No
Optiburn morning
Kracken Pre Workout afternoon run on the elliptical trainer. Which has DHMA in it which has been banned here for a while but I stocked up on it and Totally Wars DHMA version. Last tub tho now..

No
Optiburn morning
Kracken Pre Workout afternoon run on the elliptical trainer. Which has DHMA in it which has been banned here for a while but I stocked up on it and Totally Wars DHMA version. Last tub tho now..

Gotcha.

Zang papi, you take a pre-workout for a run? How's your heart rate before and after??

Back
Top Bottom