STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

sad, but these guys are going broke since youtube aint paying them no more. cant even afford to live in VA no more :frown::smh:

i hope they took some of tht youtube money and invested it or somethin.

Are they paying everyone the same rates? i'm seeing dudes with similar viewers with full staff and studio and ****.

I recently bought an older Schwinn AirDyne model.

Had to fix the pedal, or so I thought, but it turned out it was the sprocket. So I thought I was being thrifty...I ended up spending an additional $80 bucks for parts and specialty tools. Smh.

as corny as it is, these guys really made me wanna start lifting. it started after watching the 2 videos above. I prob saw like 90% of all their fitness videos.

I started watching their comedy channel where they answered questions, gave advice and talked about current events back when they had fros and braids :lol: Found out they had a lifting channel as well and it pulled me back into weights after highscool. :pimp:

Last edited:
I didn’t watch the hodge twins workout stuff other than a random one here or there but I used to watch the Ask Hodge twins videos sometimes. Dudes are hilarious.... I wonder how their comedy shows are doing ? I almost thought about seeing them when they came to Tampa but I didn’t think my wife would find them funny lmao

I didn’t watch the hodge twins workout stuff other than a random one here or there but I used to watch the Ask Hodge twins videos sometimes. Dudes are hilarious.... I wonder how their comedy shows are doing ? I almost thought about seeing them when they came to Tampa but I didn’t think my wife would find them funny lmao

someone I know went. He said they were funny as hell and they used completely new jokes.

I had a huge scare yesterday fellas. Please give some input.

Back day yesterday and something felt funny in my left lat area. More underneath. Below the scapula and to the left. I ignore it. Move on to reverse grip lat pull downs.

I do 5 reps and at the top I felt like my whole left lat got tasered. Dropped the weight. Something I never felt before. I was buggin thinking I tore something. I had tingling all the way to my fingers. Trainers checked it out. No bruising so I guess it’s a good sign? They think I strained my serratus Anterior. I was supposed to DL today too.

I might get it checked out because it still feels off with minimal activity

tingling sensation all the way to your fingers? something pinched/damaged your nerve dude. no muscle is gonna give you a shock/tingling sensation from your back all the way to your fingertips. if it doesnt heal within a several days go see a doctor.

i'd take a rest from the gym for now.

Are they paying everyone the same rates? i'm seeing dudes with similar viewers with full staff and studio and ****.

they get demonetized cause they be cussing and talking about "inappropriate" things.

these other youtubers are making videos for little kids and making bubble gum video type **** so they can still run ads on their channel

Back day yesterday and something felt funny in my left lat area. More underneath. Below the scapula and to the left. I ignore it. Move on to reverse grip lat pull downs.

I do 5 reps and at the top I felt like my whole left lat got tasered. Dropped the weight. Something I never felt before. I was buggin thinking I tore something. I had tingling all the way to my fingers. Trainers checked it out. No bruising so I guess it’s a good sign? They think I strained my serratus Anterior. I was supposed to DL today too.

I would get this checked out immediately

Tingling = nerves

Could be several different things. How long did the tingling persist?

If you retract and depress your scapula too aggressively during pulling patterns, you can really put a lot of pressure on your brachial plexus, which runs beneath your clavicle and has pathways all the way to the fingertips. That's why a lot of trainers are starting to sort of move away from having folks aggressively squeeze down and back all the time. It causes tons of problems.

9129.jpg

Thanks for all the input fellas. ^ that nerve diagram is pretty much where I felt the sensation. I think that’s exactly what. Tingling went on for a good 10min after. Now I get a weird feeling to the shoulder

Had this young cat stop me in the gym a few days ago to take a look at his bench press form.

Shot him some game about hand placement.

Young cat didn't know his left hand was at wide grip length and right hand was at neutral grip.

He appreciate it. I guess when cats come to that's a sign you're getting older.

Thanks for all the input fellas. ^ that nerve diagram is pretty much where I felt the sensation. I think that’s exactly what. Tingling went on for a good 10min after. Now I get a weird feeling to the shoulder

If you have health insurance or can afford it out of pocket, might be worth seeing a Sports Physio for an assessment. They can check your mobility/stability/movement patterns.

Back
Top Bottom