STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

checks-notes.gif

a friend of mine is suggesting a Pro hormone EPI 20. I wondered if anyone had any experience with it? side effects? I've seen some videos and reviews but I'd like to hear from a real person.

calories in v calories out.

anyone here drink bulletproof coffee? whats the deal (sienfeild voice)

thanks fam. excited to try it out. was 160 but carpal tunnel had me out the gym for 2 months and I lost 10 pounds. just got back into things and I wanna try this out. :pimp:

Did Keto for a couple weeks.

All it is really is butter in coffee.

Didn’t taste all that awesome tbh.

Wish I had discipline to fully do keto. It's too restrictive for me. I stay in the 50g - 80g range for carbs

Did Keto for a couple weeks.

All it is really is butter in coffee.

Didn’t taste all that awesome tbh.
feel like ive been looking for an edge lol. anyone got cheap deals for pre and bcaa

i know i dont need it but plz halp

Theres an "official" way but I used to use the following:

Fresh ground coffee but you use butter (Kerry Gold is probably best) as creamer, a natural, no calorie sweetener (Stevia is what I use) and add MCT oil to get that fat intake.

I haven't had coffee in a month buts that's what I used to do.

Wish I had discipline to fully do keto. It's too restrictive for me. I stay in the 50g - 80g range for carbs

thats gonna be the challenge. I eat a lot of carbs now thru sweet potatoes, pasta, rice and quinoa. but I'm pretty strict with my diet and rarely go astray

i usually do coffee black.

Whats MCT?

Stands for medium-chain triglyceride. It's a supplement that can be found in an oil or powder that one would add to their coffees or smoothies. It's extracted mostly from coconuts. So think of all the benefits of coconut oils and enhance that.

Still trying to master the double unders...ish got me frustrated as hell

double unders is all about rhythm. don’t try to come fast out the gate. think a slow steady rhythm.

easier said than done though. especially after you whip yourself a few times :lol:

Me too. Tryin to get this last ten pounds off. Gonna eat straight salads for a few weeks
i dont know all about the salad stuff but im down. lets get it.

i was gonna shave my beard off for my bday 8/25 but instead ima grow it until i hit my goal weight. im currently btw 204-210 and want to sit at 182-185

i dont know all about the salad stuff but im down. lets get it.

i was gonna shave my beard off for my bday 8/25 but instead ima grow it until i hit my goal weight. im currently btw 204-210 and want to sit at 182-185
Sounds good I’m 190 trying to get down to 180.

Reactions: JPS
Back
Top Bottom