STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

God bless you papi.

Can't be me.

:lol: yea I never thought that'd be me either. I love meat way too much (pause). But I did 2 days w/o meat last week and it was surprisingly easier than I thought it'd be. So I'm gonna put myself up to the challenge and try to go a whole week

Cause I hoop, I normally just use the basketball floor for my cardio. A ton of wind sprints, suicides, 17’s and have been combining that with actually playing.

what the point of bringing your own clamp? does your gym not have them already?

what the point of bringing your own clamp? does your gym not have them already?

Mine do, which is why I'm befuddled when I see dudes with their own. They're like a bright *** color too. Reminds me of the type of dudes who wear Velcro lifting belts for their entire workout lol.

the only prupose i see for it is if

1. your gym doesnt provide them
2. you powerlift and you need the weight to be calibrated. but then that means your gym needs calibrated plates and theres no way a gym that offers calibrated plates doesnt offer calibrated clamps.

Bring my own. Metal, double coil.

The cheap plastic ones at the gym are trash. Actually had them ****s start to slide off the bar mid-set. :sick:

After that happened twice, said f it and bought some. Take em around to the stations I need em and store in a locker or gym bag when I finish.

Plus I never have to look for a set either.:pimp:

The cheap plastic ones at the gym are trash. Actually had them ****s start to slide off the bar mid-set. :sick:

After that happened twice, said f it and bought some. Take em around to the stations I need em and store in a locker or gym bag when I finish.

this is true... annoying af looking for some at my gym. makes sense.

Interedasting. How much for your set?

the only prupose i see for it is if

1. your gym doesnt provide them
2. you powerlift and you need the weight to be calibrated. but then that means your gym needs calibrated plates and theres no way a gym that offers calibrated plates doesnt offer calibrated clamps.
The gyms clamps may look the same, but could be varied brands with slightly diff weights etc. Having your own you know it's exact. Not something i'd trip on though.

Plastic clips had me lookin like a damn fool

Was squatting 275 and came up a lil awkward one side started sliding off and y’all know what happens after that. Had everybody looking at me with the crazy eyes.

There really just there for looks.

Back
Top Bottom