STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Damn white flash by controlled lab is the **** right after pre-jacked3d with addy lmao. Aint had a good pwo in so long. Only takin half a scope too :smile:

Damn white flash by controlled lab is the **** right after pre-jacked3d with addy lmao. Aint had a good pwo in so long. Only takin half a scope too :smile:
Better than their old white flood one??

They messed up the flood formula adding creatine to it. Does flash have it in it?

Just checked white flash. No beta alaline tho???? :/. Still wanna try it though. It's on sale now too

Just checked white flash. No beta alaline tho???? :/. Still wanna try it though. It's on sale now too
I mean, I like it. Gives insane focus, but you gotta chase the pump yourself. Also your body might react differently to it. I've tried c4, super pump, Jekyll and hyde, banned craze, muscle pharma pwo and nothing compared to this.

Dmaa jack3d was on another level tho lol. Honestly did not know until it was in the news.

guys i been making these egg bite joints in da muffin tins.

godly. add kale and shredded cheese. half i did chorizo. da other tomatos.

I did that, but I wrapped bacon around the tin and poured the egg mixture inside. Crack.

Also bulletproof coffee is meh. Leaves an oily film on my lips...felt too zesty for me.

:lol: he ain’t lying though. tried it once, wasn’t as good as i had imagined it to be

I’m gonna eat other plants too. Gonna do a plant based diet for s fee weeks
Starchy vegetable? What about legumes?

You’ve got to be a little more methodological about your eating or else you’ll end up balling backwards.

Made to the gym 4 straight days. Haven't done that in years. I need to sustain this. My weight is getting ridiculous.

You don’t need to go straight if you don’t want.

I only go 4 days a week.

I make my best gainz that way. I used to go a lot more but it wasn’t really good for me because I constantly felt like I got hit by a truck.

If you wanna go daily that’s great but don’t lift hard daily. Do some cardo,yoga or tae bo or something.

At least for us natty boys it’s not good to lift too much.

Work has been killing me. Like 65 hours this week. Still got all my lifting in though. :pimp: it needs to slow down already. Money is cool but **** I like sleep too and my crib is a disaster.

Back
Top Bottom