STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Nike run club app btw.

Here’s my interval cardio from today’s session.

Got a 5k this Sunday.

I’ll be doing tempo runs for the rest of the week after today’s session.

40D29A92-A81A-4733-9A27-C1B06E1D1571.png

Just noticed that, **** when I was 22 I ran a 20 minute 5k so I know I could hit a sub 6 minute mile back then.

Zackly :lol:. I’m sure when a lot of us were in top shape we could smoke a mile. But unless you’re still out here running consistently or training for races or whatever you ain’t just gonna get out and run sub 6 today lmao. I’d love to see how many people can prove me wrong we got one in bwood056 bwood056 who just ran sub 6 recently. 6 years ago though? :rofl:

Are these mile times on a treadmill or ran outside? Ive never seen that app before.
Outside. The app on the treadmill is not very acccurate sometimes. Your incline and your arm movement is whats used to track indoor runs. You check you phone mid run and the app thinks you slowed down or stopped moving

Zackly :lol:. I’m sure when a lot of us were in top shape we could smoke a mile. But unless you’re still out here running consistently or training for races or whatever you ain’t just gonna get out and run sub 6 today lmao. I’d love to see how many people can prove me wrong we got one in bwood056 bwood056 who just ran sub 6 recently. 6 years ago though? :rofl:
That’s not the argument. The point is a sub 6 mile isn’t rare

The app is def dope.

For anyone looking for a cool way to track cardio and make it fun with attaining achievements, I recommend it.
What’s stupid is the Apple Watch fitness app doesn’t sync with Nike run. I do all my workouts with the watch now and none of them jump over to the app. No more medals for me :/

What’s stupid is the Apple Watch fitness app doesn’t sync with Nike run. I do all my workouts with the watch now and none of them jump over to the app. No more medals for me :/

They still count the app runs towards the overall calories, all that I care about.

My buddy has been challenging me weekly to the comps, so it’s def needed counting those cals lol

I think I could still do it. I’m not “training” for it outside of the cardio I do on a daily basis. I’ll drag my *** outside one day and haul ***. Let the mid mid mid life crisis begin!

:lol: post it in here if you do bro. Mad props to anybody who is still in shape to break 6. My lazy *** would be lucky to get a 7 minute mile right now :lol:

How accurate is this watch anyway. I feel like its off by atleast 500 cals lol

Attachments

• 95CB6734-D226-4254-9C6C-63D256F072B4.jpeg
    95CB6734-D226-4254-9C6C-63D256F072B4.jpeg
    172.1 KB · Views: 5
It’s pretty good, but the 4 is superior to previous models.

Their heart rate monitor was approved by many organizations.

Taking heart rate into consideration mixed with wrist movements as well as targeting the specific workout helps.

06DE0A71-A87B-4B35-975E-54250DC62E53.jpeg
:lol: post it in here if you do bro. Mad props to anybody who is still in shape to break 6. My lazy *** would be lucky to get a 7 minute mile right now :lol:
Haha for sure. I’m sure I can, its just the amount of effort and paying for it later :lol:

I just did 5 miles today indoor, 2 of those miles being on an 8% incline. Then I biked on a level 15 for 6 mins till the child care place closed :lol:. The flat miles were at 7:50 ish pace. 1 sub 6 mile “should” be possible

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom