STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Just finished watching the Ronnie Coleman documentary on Netflix mannn it’s sad how his body is today. Did make me think of if Larry wheels body could be the same in 20 years

Highly doubt Larry will be lifting at this level for 20 years like Big Ron. The way Larry is progressing and the numbers he's hitting, he is in for a big halt one of these days, I say all this being a huge fan of his. The human body just cant sustain that kind of beating for long periods of time, main reason why he switches between PL and BB.

So what’s everyone’s goal as the year is closing out?

Did everyone reach their 2018 goals you set in January?

Mine was a 500 DL and 405 squat but I only got the 405 squat. Try a close out the year with at least a 480 DL and 305 bench.

Mine is 405 deadlift and 315 bench giving myself till Christmas to hit those goals before I can say I failed or passed

Debatable because she was doing it while standing on some sort of box if I remember correctly.

Squats will always be king.

standing in a box is the scaled version. if you can’t keep your non working leg up, you use a box. same stimulus just scaled.

I got my DL goal back in june, got to 500.

I also had a goal to hit 315 on bench, im at 275 now so lets see what I can do by Dec.

Damn I'm tripping then.

2 miles in 10 min then.

:lol: I know you're trolling, I mean I know you are. Because you have to be. But Usain bolt would probably run a mile in 5 minutes if he kept his pace. He ran the 200 in 2:10. I HIGHLY doubt anybody in here can run a mile in 6 or less

:lol: I know you're trolling, I mean I know you are. Because you have to be. But Usain bolt would probably run a mile in 5 minutes if he kept his pace. He ran the 200 in 2:10. I HIGHLY doubt anybody in here can run a mile in 6 or less
200 Meters in 2 min 10 seconds does t make any sense.

Back
Top Bottom