STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I changed my diet up and stopped drinking sodas 4 months ago to get lean and loving the results.

IMAG2171-3.jpg

IMAG4563-3.jpg

I don’t mess with soda or juice at all. **** is poison b.
Bruh I was addicted to that root beer. Now I drink that Ice brand sparkling water, the different flavors. I started slow I would drink a soda like 3 or 4 times week then I just cut it out period. Straight sparkling water with my meal. That **** is good, I don't even get the urge for soda no more.

I started watching that dude Kinobody and kinda following his method of dieting. I still eat breakfast though, I'll eat some raisin date walnut oatmeal and a granola bar, drink some of that naked smoothie at around 10:30. Then a snack around 1:00 (sometimes skip it). I'll eat a big meal around 5:00-6:00. Then I'll eat a snack around 9. Took a minute to get used to it but I feel better. Got more energy and everything.

Bruh I was addicted to that root beer. Now I drink that Ice brand sparkling water, the different flavors. I started slow I would drink a soda like 3 or 4 times week then I just cut it out period. Straight sparkling water with my meal. That **** is good, I don't even get the urge for soda no more.

I started watching that dude Kinobody and kinda following his method of dieting. I still eat breakfast though, I'll eat some raisin date walnut oatmeal and a granola bar, drink some of that naked smoothie at around 10:30. Then a snack around 1:00 (sometimes skip it). I'll eat a big meal around 5:00-6:00. Then I'll eat a snack around 9. Took a minute to get used to it but I feel better. Got more energy and everything.
ICE Sparkilng water is fuego. Peach Mango :pimp:

You hit the gym too or you’re just tryna eat right?

On the rare occasion I get a soda that comes with a meal or something I drink like 3 sips and it just sits there.

Most places will throw you a bottle of water with your combo if you ask. I don’t eat much fast food but I’ll always mess with Popeyes and burger time.

Watermelon lemonade, coconut pineapple, pink grapefruit, it's a bunch of 'em that's good.

ICE Sorakiling water is fuego. Peach Mango :pimp:

You hit the gym too or you’re just tryna eat right?
Sometimes I'll hit the gym with my brother but I got weights and a bench at home. I lift bout 3 times week, nothing crazy. The gym scene just be real funny sometimes. :lol: and once I got this I really didn't need to go.

51OhcR%2BksVL._SY355_.jpg

I like the walmart brand. ..gokden peach and white grape all day.

Im a coke zero fan tho. One a day

Worked 16 hours last night, so I missed my usual morning workout today.

Been slacking hard last week and missed 2 days so gonna double up today. Squats and bench for me.

Back
Top Bottom