STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Bruh I was addicted to that root beer. Now I drink that Ice brand sparkling water, the different flavors. I started slow I would drink a soda like 3 or 4 times week then I just cut it out period. Straight sparkling water with my meal. That **** is good, I don't even get the urge for soda no more.

I started watching that dude Kinobody and kinda following his method of dieting. I still eat breakfast though, I'll eat some raisin date walnut oatmeal and a granola bar, drink some of that naked smoothie at around 10:30. Then a snack around 1:00 (sometimes skip it). I'll eat a big meal around 5:00-6:00. Then I'll eat a snack around 9. Took a minute to get used to it but I feel better. Got more energy and everything.

Just switch to straight water. That sparkling stuff will f**k your teeth up eventually too. Have you looking like Juelz.

I'm mostly water but every now and then I get hooked on sodas and go on a run then end up sick, like all that sugar messes with my immune system somehow.

New federal guidelines suggest 2.5 hours of exercise per week — which 80 percent of Americans don't do

An estimated 1RM for 215 x 25reps is 394.0 lbs.:lol::sick:

Who here putting up 400 on bench?:nerd:

Here.

I dont trust those calculators when you put reps in over 10, I think they're about 10% off when you get up in reps.

I can go hit 225 for 25-30 any day but Im not hitting over 405 right now for sure and the first calculator I used said 225x30 = 450 1RM.

I took this new magnesium supplement to help me for my anxiety last night. I took 350mg and holy cow that gave me the runs today. My stomach is still hurting from that. Had to call off work cause it was that bad smh

I took this new magnesium supplement to help me for my anxiety last night. I took 350mg and holy cow that gave me the runs today. My stomach is still hurting from that. Had to call off work cause it was that bad smh

Did you try this?

magnesium_calm.jpg

I remember it just making me feel drowsy as hell but adjusted as a took it more regularly. I'm sure the same goes with your bowels.

Back
Top Bottom