STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I'm not a PWO guy by any means, but I think it comes down to your current intake and tolerance to the substances within the preworkout that you're considering are. Take caffeine for example. If you never drink caffeine, a standard cup of coffee will be enough to get that jolt you're looking for. However, if you've been drinking 3 cups a day for the last 5 years, you're going to need a higher dose to get a similar response if you had never had caffeine at all. That, or you need a stronger substance.

Just grab any preworkout that you can find at a gnc and don’t take the whole scoop. That alone solves so many problems with low tolerance.

Last edited:
I did this organic one i got off amazon for like 15 bucks. Didnt get the jitters. Had just enough energy for a good 45 min 1 hour workout

Been using Ghost PWO for a while because the flavors are good. First time taking a full scoop I was jittery af. After a while I couldn't even tell if it was hitting me or not.

Now I use some stuff from PEscience. There are a few options there and a lot of people swear by the stuff.

Black coffee
I would just go with the black coffe but for some reason it upsets my stomach and i have to be going to the restroom nonstop lol.
Im looking for a pwo to take with citrulline malate, i heard good things about it.. But ill look into those brands to pick one up! Thanks for the input fellas

I would just go with the black coffe but for some reason it upsets my stomach and i have to be going to the restroom nonstop lol.
Im looking for a pwo to take with citrulline malate, i heard good things about it.. But ill look into those brands to pick one up! Thanks for the input fellas
Yea caffeine is a natural diuretic. Coffee has some people ****ting all day :lol:

Yea caffeine is a natural diuretic. Coffee has some people ****ting all day :lol:

Its like a cleanse :lol:

Edit: i switched from pwo to black coffee and never looked back. Only issue i have with it is the bloating, but i made my peace with it

Back when I did take pre workout.... beta alanine >

I love them tingles

Also I’m sure I spelled that wrong lol

giphy.gif

YOOO they really cancelled the mocha capp and sent the milk chocolate. Should have just cancelled the entire order. That's foul.

Guess I'll have to place another order and return the other one, but they only charged me $30 for the milk chocolate. If they still charged the GC then I have to wait to get that refunded. Hopefully the sale code is still going on.

Tried to replace the order today and not only was my GC not refunded yet, my card was still charged more than the single bottle I received cost (charged $42, the one bottle cost $30.99), but the code is now expired.

Hit up a rep on chat and it seemed like they were willing to replace the order for me today, but I want to wait for the gift card to be refunded so I'll try back in a day or two. Annoying. Why not just send me another flavor?

Packed on weight the past few years. Determined to whip myself back into shape this year. Trying to drop all my unhealthy habits. Taking a break from meat, junk food and alcohol for a few months. And also quit smoking cold turkey on new years day. Lets see how this goes..

Back
Top Bottom