STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Hate night gym. Nothing but scrubs and beastly broads
scust.png
Was not disappointed. Seent some scrub-*** betas wrapping up the end of the bro split week. One dude was on some straight fvckboi sheit tonight
dwill.png
Seen dude warming up forever with a skinny resistance band and bish weight in the squat rack. He then proceeded to throw on some SBD knee sleeves and busted out a camera. I'm thinking 'okay, maybe he finna do work'
ohhh.png
Lil bish had 260 max on the bar on the bar. Spent more time moving the camera and setting up shots than he did moving weight
dead.png
Dude then moved on to bench and threw on the wrist wraps with 160 on the bar
mjlol.png
When he moved up to 180, he threw on a belt
picard.png
That

feeling when you have a 10 cent squat and a 30 dollar belt.:rofl:

I’m all about bettering yourself in the gym but man social media got ppl thinking they some elite lifters. I’m a firm believer in that if you’re not at least deadlifting 4 plates and squatting 3 plates for reps, then you don’t need a belt or sleeves.

I’m all about bettering yourself in the gym but man social media got ppl thinking they some elite lifters. I’m a firm believer in that if you’re not at least deadlifting 4 plates and squatting 3 plates for reps, then you don’t need a belt or sleeves.
Might be like Dumbo with his feather.

My little homie wanted to max out with the kid but ended up swerving on me.:smh:

Chest/Arms Hypertrophy Day - W2, D6: 1:15pm workout --

A. Worked up to a heavy Front Squat single -- 1x1x315 [PR]
B. Worked up to a heavy Bench Press single (belt/gloves, no wraps) -- 1x1x300
1. Bench Press: 1x5x205; 1x3x235; 1x1x260; 1x3x250; 1x3x220; 1x3x195;
C. Worked up to a heavy Deadlift single -- failed @ 1x1x570
D. Worked up to a heavy Pendlay Row single -- 1x1x235 ***back was smoked :rofl:***

Already been in that bish so long I went up a dose (different preworkout tho).

E. Worked up to a heavy (strict) Military Press single -- 1x1x185 [PR]
2. Incline DB Press: 3x12
3. Decline Chest Press: 3x15
4. Incline Cable Flyes: 2x20
5. High-Low Cable Flyes: 2x12
6. Preacher Curls: 3x12 SS/
7. Seated Skullcrushers: 3x12
8. Concentration Curls: 2x15 SS/
9. Rope Pushdowns: 2x15
10. Spider Curls: 2x20 SS/
11. Reverse-Grip Tricep Pushdowns: 2x10
12. Tricep Cable Kickbacks: 2x20
13. Seated Barbell Wrist Curls: 3x12

Summary: ??? working sets
Time: 3hrs, 35mins.

So I went into anytime and didn’t even notice there was electric daisy going down in the parking lot.

They must have had the lights off because when I left I was like how the hell did I miss this? :lol:

Attachments

• 0FEC998A-3A39-423E-9602-F8A76F7B182A.jpeg
    0FEC998A-3A39-423E-9602-F8A76F7B182A.jpeg
    269.2 KB · Views: 17
Just saw that the upcoming CrossFit event has a sniper shooting event....what in the flying ****?
Probably a stress shooting comp.. good training for "Shooters", don't know how it will translate comp wise and viewership wise, which always hurts Crossfit as far as media is concerned. Last year they had a Marathon (42,195 meter) Row with a time cap of 4 hrs... :smh::smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom