STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I've done 7, 8 days in a row before. YMMV but I feel like my CNS takes more of a beating than my actual muscles at that point.

I guess at that point it would depend on which muscle groups you are hitting and how [your split], and what you are doing [exercise selection] and how much you're doing [your volume]. If you're doing a bro split with only a few compound lifts here and there, or you count abs and cardio as 'days', 8 in a row is prolly more doable. If you're doing PHAT, U/L, PPL, Arnold Split, etc with high volume and multple multi-joint barbell lifts per session, it's prolly a terrible idea.

I would never recommend more than 5-6 days a week/in a row for the vast majority (95%) of people. I don't know you personally, but I would say if you constantly feel fatigued, begin to feel rundown, your weight/numbers start dropping, you're doing too much.
Thanks bro
Yea i feel good. Since i rest most of the day. I’m doing a bro split right now but i do some 5x5 compound exercises in there. I’m just gonna the see how my body feels now i guess.

first, I know we have some military men in here so thank you guys for your service. Appreciate what you guys do for us. And to the ones that lost a family member or friend while serving :emoji_pray:

i did murph yesterday morning..
Unpartitioned
~ weighted vest 19# tho :lol: the condor sentry vest a lb lighter than the 5.11

My legs were shot 2/3rds the way through the squats and felt like bricks during the last mile :lol:

Total time: 1 hour 22 mins 06 secs

For some reason my Nike run app stopped in the middle of my first mile and I know I burned more than 291 cals doing this wod :smh:
FADA1AEC-6199-43BA-8677-234A7BD499F7.jpeg
D5EB5DE9-E4F2-45A5-A6CD-FBCB26E80132.png
:pimp::pimp::pimp:

Darc Sport is a ****ing joke. Theyre missing out on thousands if not tens of thousands dollars worth of sales all because they want to make everything they release "numbered". Ive literally bought one shirt from them and when it got to me it had what looked like a burn hole in it with black streaks going down it. Their customer service sucks too.

Dawg, huge facts. One of the dumbest new companies. Who tries to purposely avoid and turn away consumers when they're just getting started. Their stuff is cool, but making it limited when you're just getting off the ground is wild goofy. And the sellouts are misleading. You didn't make a 100k pieces and sell 100k pieces. It's easy to sell out when you produce 10 pieces in each size. They're trying to manipulate supply and demand. Which is foolish and shortsighted. All I need is an alternative and I'm out.

I got a lot of time for like 2 weeks. How important are rest days ? Ive been going to the gym for like 8 days in a row. I feel fine just a little sore.

I’ve been hitting the gym for 5 days a week now for a couple years but i just didnt have a break from school/work till now.
Gym is where you break muscle, rest is where you make muscle.

@bwood056 55 minutes is movin

Tank Top Master Tank Top Master way to grind that **** out!

it’s wild that’s Josh Bridges did Murph in 34:38
JB isn't human, SEAL training along with the other SOF pipelines make those guys go to their dark place and stay there for long periods of time. :pimp::pimp:
Always humbling to be able to work with dudes like that.

..I watch that part of the games anytime I feel unmotivated or tired..Him along with Jocko, Cam Hanes, David Goggins and Courtney Dauwalter are very inspirational.

JB isn't human, SEAL training along with the other SOF pipelines make those guys go to their dark place and stay there for long periods of time. :pimp::pimp:
Always humbling to be able to work with dudes like that.

..I watch that part of the games anytime I feel unmotivated or tired..Him along with Jocko, Cam Hanes, David Goggins and Courtney Dauwalter are very inspirational.

it’s wild man. i’ve had the chance to watch seals do murph at an old job that would do a murph challenge to raise money for the navy seal foundation. these dudes show no emotion and
blow through it. a few even walked around for half the day with the plate carrier on :lol:

Dawg, huge facts. One of the dumbest new companies. Who tries to purposely avoid and turn away consumers when they're just getting started. Their stuff is cool, but making it limited when you're just getting off the ground is wild goofy. And the sellouts are misleading. You didn't make a 100k pieces and sell 100k pieces. It's easy to sell out when you produce 10 pieces in each size. They're trying to manipulate supply and demand. Which is foolish and shortsighted. All I need is an alternative and I'm out.
Worked for Supreme. Expect to see more of this tomfoolery.

Just smoked shoulders and abs and cardio.

Grilling now. Have some folks and fam over. Throwing some dogs and burgers, steaks and ribs on the grill; People all brought stuff AND my mom made me a cake and the sides lmao. The cheat meal is about to be fun. It's my first one in the last couple weeks.

Also throwing on about 10lbs of chicken breast. Diet been dialed in. Turning it up a notch tomorrow.

Upper Body Power Day - W4, D1: 4:07pm workout -

1. Flat Bench Press: 3x5 @ 185, 215, 240; 1x1 @ 260, 275, 285 SS//
2. Pendlay Row: 3x5
3. Military Press: 3x5 @ 115, 130, 150; 1x1 @ 160, 165, 175 AS//
4a. Weighted Pull-ups: 2x10 --->
4b. Reverse-Grip Pulldowns: 2x10 --->
4c. V-Bar Lat Pulldowns: 2x10
7. Incline Bench Press: 3x5 SS/
8. Seated Cable Row: 3x10
9. Decline Chest Press: 2x10
10. T-Bar Row: 2x10
11. EZ-Bar Curls 3x10 SS//